Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Jekot

Dr Jekot is simply the best! Her compassion, knowledge, and bedside manner are above and beyond any other place I've been a patient in ANY specialty. If you need a radiologist for breast issues, this is your place.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Jekot is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is very knowledgable and through. I could not have asked for better care. She explains until you know exactly everything you need to and the office staff is so helpful in setting up follow up appts and giving you all the information for referrals to the next step doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Jekot is really amazing. I have never felt so cared for by a doctor before. The staff is also so friendly and caring. This is the place you want to be if you're dealing with a medical dilemma. I wish they specialized in everything so that they could take care of all my needs. All in all, a fantastic doctor, a fantastic place to be.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Be on time with this office. They are like clockwork...it's awesome. Every time I have been here, you sign in, pay if needed, sit for about 5 min. and they are calling you ON TIME. Dr. Jekot is extremely thorough when speaking with you. She does use medical terms however she will also put them in ENGLISH for you. Looks like I will be headed for some minor invasive surgery,which she does not do, however I am thankful to have her in my corner explaining what to expect.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth A. Jekot's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet