Ratings for Dr. Anna-Marie Maguire

Absolutely terrible. I don't have words for this money hungry woman. ..

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I have been attending the methadone clinic for just over a year and have had good and bad experiences...but overall know Dr.maguire is a very caring doctor doing everything she can to help her patients. How dare anyone say she only cares about money because we have to pay a measly 60$ a month. That money pays for the support staff in the office, supplies , rent and all the other expenses medical doesn't cover. She has ALWAYS been available to me when needed and if you show respect you get it back! With all the hours she works I'd bet she doesn't make much more than minimum wage after you factor in all the unpaid hours she puts in. HIGHLY RECCOMENS HER #kylascleanteam

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I just moved from calgary Alberta and if anyone could see the great difference between clinics here and there, I promise you all your negative comments would dissapear about dr. Maguire This woman runs an amazing clinic. Be greatful. You could be in calgary.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I hear a lot of methadone patients comaining about dr Maguire and she has been my methadone doctor for 5 years and only once did she ever make a mistake that I disagrees with and who cares, she is human! She accidents circles "daily witness" instead of carries on my perscription. I have always been honest with her,are my apointment and treated her staff with respect, so im pretty sure that the methadone clients that do nothing but call her down and complain about the decisions she makes for there medical care are likely lying three there teeth to her because like I said I have always been honest with her (eg tell her if I'm struggling or have used) and I've never had an issue. I have never felt rushed and never felt like she didn't care.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I have been on the methadone program for 2years and I feel that dr. Maguire is a great doctor towards me. I'm honest and don't lie and show respect and that's what you will get back. She is very caring to me and my past addictions and doesn't treat me like****. I would be happy with her being my methadone doc and GP doctor. I do also feel rushed at times but she also deals with over a hundred other junkies onone day, most of them lying right threw their teeth and not trying to help themselves better than why should she show loyalty and respext to those type of peopleP

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Maguire will act as tho she cares unfortunately her actions show otherwise. I have been a patient of hers for about 4 years and have bin to hell and back. I have changed my life and bin clean for a couple years but this part of my life is worse now than when I was sitting on welfare doing drugs. I have gone elsewhere in our beautiful country and due to MAJOR doctor shortage still find myself trying to deal with this dr. I have been left twice with no methadone for multiple days while trying to work 12 hour days. I am almost off now and don't really worry about reprisal any longer for righting this but the world needs to know!!! Do not take ur children here expecting there best interest will be considered u will be told YES good candidate for methadone!!! Good luck too all!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

This doctor is a joke, first of all, how can she charge a $60 fee on top of billing BC medical? I have had clean urine sample for years and owed $120 for clinic fees as i was having financial difficulties, she put me on daily witnessed knowing that i had to pay $24 per day at the pharmacy. She does not help, everything is about money! There is always a huge wait at her office. I am one of her few patients that actually work and don't have the time to wait hours for my appointment. I don't to see her every two weeks, and was up to seeing her every 6 weeks, and for no known reason am now seeing her every 3 weeks again. The only reason i can think of is so she can bill more for my visits and make sure she gets that $60 a month. I know patients of hers that she take more methadone that necessary and she continually puts their dosage up. She doesn't know anything about actual medical information, she just makes something up if you ask her and she doesn't know the answer.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

one 9 out of 10 doctors treat addicts like crap it is very refreshing to know that Dr Maguire is so passionate about working with people who suffer from addiction. And yes ofcourse she is busy, she has a GP office, 2 methadone clinics with about 500 patients, and hospital rounds to do every morning. I wish that she could be my GP doctor, unfotuntley i dont think she is taking new patients. And people before you judge someone just remember they did 4 years of University, 4 years of med school and then rotations at the very least and are well educated so therefore should be well payed, after all they have thoiusands in loand to pay back

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

DONT PUT DOWN THE METHADONE PATIENTS JUST BECAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH HER. what an ignorant comment!! educate yourself... and theres this great invention called 'SPELL CHECK'

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

She was very helpful,also she was very concerned about my well being.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012