Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Naruns

Excellent doctor. Very good skill, very nice and good manner. Highly recommended surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Naruns is kind, professional, and thorough. He is protective of his patients when dealing with other doctors. I felt he always had my best interests in mind when I was hospitalized and put under his care. He spent a good amount of time with me and my spouse, explaining everything in a detailed manner. He is calm, relaxed, and friendly. I appreciated his conservative nature about operating only if absolutely necessary. He genuinely cares about his patients, their comfort, and well-being. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Naruns is super. I had two surgeries with him. The moment I met him, I felt I am in good hands. I highly recommend Dr. Naruns for his skills and his attentiveness.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

This surgeon Dr. was prefer by my Endocrinology. He is straight forward. Surgery was successfully. No pain after the surgery. I highly recommend him. No side affects.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

He should be on the news for being one of the best knowledgeable doctors out there so every woman with breast problems goes to him. I am glad I found him because the doctor I had before him she just wanted to keep operating on me year after year.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

I just don't know why Dr Naruns gets criticized for his bedside manner. He is a great doctor and was extremely kind throughout the process of my surgery for breast cancer. On our first visit with him, he was with me and my family for over an hour and I never felt that he was in a hurry to finish. He answered questions, was honest and compassionate. He an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Naruns gave me wonderful care and took his time to explain specifics and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. naruns had saved my life. The most important thing about a physician is skilled and honest. Dr. naruns is very knowledgeable and honest to me while I was treated. Please respect a good physician. We need good doctors to save life.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

His staff is exceptionally caring and helpful but Dr. Naruns himself needs to attend Beside Manner 101. He definitely has the "God Complex". He is a skilled surgeon but he could be more compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

After my surgery Dr. Naruns seemed to be upset with me telling me that I made it dificult for him to operate as I kept moving around while under gas. I'm happy with the surgery he performed, he did a great job, but his bedside manner is the worst I have seen from a doctor!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Peter L. Naruns's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MVP Health