Ratings for Dr. S. Saba

Dr. Saba is an excellent doctor. The best one you could ever ask for because she cares for her patients, there should be more doctors like her in the world.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Although it is true that she seems to be rushing, she makes sure you understand your health status and lays your treatment options down for you to think on, complete with time frame. She is very open to questions and would answer them all until you are satisfied. Once I came in with my toddler, she spent some time to talk to her sweetly which I appreciate because my toddler is mostly scared of doctors.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Saba is an excellent doctor. I think she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Saba is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to explain anything I have questions about which I appreciate since this is my first pregnancy. She is very friendly and helpful as well as her receptionist. She asks for my requests/opinions regarding appointment times/dates and doesn't book them to fit her schedule. Despite all the other comments claiming that she is the worst doctor I will definitely go see her for my 2nd pregnancy and recommend her to other women!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Saba. I have been dealing with hot flashes for over 2 years With no help fr former gynecologist.was referred to Dr. Saba she listen took her time with me & promise to help me . within 1 week I have started sleeping thru the nite again , feeling just great I can't wait for my next appt. to see her & give her a great big hug. She is a great Dr. We r very lucky to have her in wpg. & selkirk.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I'm amazed and shocked that people give her great reviews! Very unprofessional! She spent the first few minutes of my appointment talking about other "professional" and putting them down. When waiting for my appointment she was talking very rude to other staff. (In front of other people) I tired to get my questions answered and she said I don't have time and walked out! If she spend the time talking about my health and not about other people, I would have all my questions answered! If you are wanting someone professional - don't see her!I would never go back!!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I love dr saba she delivered my second don and saved both are lives. I am currently on my third son and am seeing her on a régular. Baises shes an amuzing doctor and surgon im pretty nervous about her not being able to deliver my son i dont trust any other doctor but her and been even rethinking about deliverying out in selkirk since she is not currently being able to deliver i hope the dumb asses let her start delivery and doing surgerys before jan

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

She is an amazing doctor who unfortunately is being treated unfairly by other "professionals" and colleagues. I would choose her over any of these " professionals" she works with. She is passionate and actually cares about her patients and their wellbeing !

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr.Saba is an excellent doctor. She literally saved my life when she performed a total abdominal hysterectomy on me. She is very compassionate and caring. She is not afraid to speak up for her patients. I highly recommend her to all women.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

My first two pregnancies with Dr. Saba were the best, I am now on my third (and final!) pregnancy and will continue to see Dr. Saba. Like many others said below, she is an angel. Very easy to talk to and understanding. Even though I dread doctor visits, I really look forward to every appt with her!

Dr. S. Saba's Credentials