Dr. S. Saba

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. S. Saba

Dr Saba preformed surgery allowing me to become pregnant . She also delivered my son via c-section and provided excellent care when I became pregnant with my daughter. I miss having her in Brandon ! I have even traveled to Selkirk just for her advice and second opinions! She is god sent!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

I'm very thankful to my doctor(Dr.Saba) for a successful procedure ( hysterectomy) done in SELKIRK HOSPITAL dated April 8,2019. She explain to me everything and told me that nothing to worry about. Thank You DR.Saba for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

Highly appreciated Dr Shahnaz Saba being my OBGYNE ! Recently had my POLYPECTOMY , D&C done under her GOOD CARE at the WONDERFUL HOSPITAL of SELKIRK , Manitoba just last week of JULY 2019 . She has been so HELPFUL cause at that time during my surgery i was scared and a bit worried of how my procedures will turn out . SHE assured me that things will be ALRIGHT & that i dont need to worry , very thoughtful ! And Everything went really well and few weeks after i got to meet her again for an update SHE MADE ME FEEL even HAPPIER telling me that MY RESULTS were ALL GOOD ! Thank GOD for my OBGYNE Dr Saba , BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT !

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Dr. Saba rushed my hysterectomy resulting in a major tear in my bladder. When I went back to her for a consult why I was having bladder issues, she had no clue that my bladder had a tear. She sent me home, and left me in limbo for 3 day going out of my mind not knowing why I sprung a leak, literally speaking. I ended up having to go to HSC emergency department to be seen and diagnosed properly. I had to wait 3 months for a major bladder repair. I would not recommend her for any type of surgery.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Couldn't find out what was wrong was going to take my fallopian tubes anyways! Appointment lasted 5 min. Terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Doctor Saba did my c section in Womens hospital recently. Let me just say that I am truly thankful for the professional care I received from her and also a big thank you to the wonderful nurses and the other doctors involved as well. If I could do it over again I wouldnt change a thing... My hubby was reluctant on Women's at first due to the distance and parking fees but after the fantastic experience we had with dr saba, my hubby himself encouraged me to write this review. So THANK YOU dr Saba! You are our angel!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I love dr saba she always makes me feel comfortable and relaxed when I'm there and always answers all my questions and concerns... this is my first pregnancy and I'm happy to have her as a doctor I highly recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Saba is one amazing doctor truly cares for her patients and their well being. Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Saba is an excellent doctor. The best one you could ever ask for because she cares for her patients, there should be more doctors like her in the world.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Although it is true that she seems to be rushing, she makes sure you understand your health status and lays your treatment options down for you to think on, complete with time frame. She is very open to questions and would answer them all until you are satisfied. Once I came in with my toddler, she spent some time to talk to her sweetly which I appreciate because my toddler is mostly scared of doctors.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017