Ratings for Dr. Simon Talsky

Dr.Talsky should not be practicing. He does not use gloves. Reeked of alcohol after starting my procedure late. Worst experience of my life. Contacting legal services for malpractice as I've had complications from visit this 'Dr".

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Been going to Dr Talsky for years. Went to another dentist. He messed up and I wasn't happy. Phoned Dr. Talsky and he took me immediately and repaired the other dentists work. I come in from out of town just to see him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Simon Talsky for 26 years. He is the most compassionate, considerate and caring dentist I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. If the procedure was complicated, he ALWAYS calls me at home in the evening to make sure all is well. How many dentists will do this? I have never had an infection from his services, and his assistants are always polite and professional. Dr. Talsky is a great dentist, a great guy, and I hope he never retires. Truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Neither this doctor or his brother use gloves, stay far unless you want an infection!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Talsky since 1974 and find him to be an excellent dentist, carring, very knowledgable, and very reasonable. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

went in for a general checkup, he recommend i need a root canal? Had no problems, I figured he knew best. he did it on the spot while I had my 2 children in the waiting room ages 10, and 6 months.when i left i started to have visions problems, i returned as i was scared, he said it was probably cause i was laying down for a long period. turns out he or his assistant Kimberly hit a nerve which has done permanent damage. I was left partially blind for 12 hours, very bad bruising, extreme pain, swelling. went to another dentist , where they found out the root canal was not done properly the root was not completely removed. Later found out that the family member who recommend him, their root canal was also done wrong , it caved in and the root was also not taken completely out. DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE! Kimberly his assistant a known drug user in the area( the buildings next to the plaza) she regularly uses crack cocaine. all of this has been reported to proper authoritys

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Talsky for 37 years and he always makes me relax - even though I am a nervous patient. If the procedure is more than a filling, he will call me at home to make sure I am okay.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

A very good dentist. Have gone to him for many years and he's kept my teeth in good shape in spite of many dental problems.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007