Ratings for Dr. Scott Morlock

We have interaction with this doctor for our parents PR medical test. He scared the poor old parents with possibility of big diseases like cancer, heart problems, kidney failures etc. Later on, he confirmed on mail that all the reports are good and submitted properly. Their PR application was held for 18 months and then immigration Canada requested reexamination. Second examination was done by another doctor which was a breeze and PR is received within a month following that. Shady practice and extremely bad experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

One of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Dr Morlock helped save my life! Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Had Dr Morlock for 15 years as my family doctor,very professional,great Bedside manner,he saved my life literally,he had me sent to er as i had a bad cough,and he said he wanted to cover all bases....lung specialist at the hospital told me dr morlock saved your life,turned out i had ,had a pulminary Embolism.....Best Doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I MISS YOU DR MORLOCK! there goes my excellent care before your replacement comes in :(

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Morloch is THE very best doctor i have ever seen! He really cares about his patients and is always through! sometimes there can be a wait for your appt. but i think that its just so many people in one clinic with other doctors working out of the same place. I have total faith and comfortable with Dr. Morloch, plus the fact he can take my joking around! Hope he never retires

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Such an amazing Doctor!! Has put my mind at rest many a times!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

He is our family doctor. The kids love him. He is always thorough with everything he does. My daughter also says we should let you all know that we are lucky to have him.He truly does care.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Dr.Morlock has been my doctor for many years and he is fantastic. I have no trouble getting in to see him and everytime I am there I can tell he cares about my health. I have asked questions before that he didn't know the answer to. He researched the answer and got back to me. Dr. Morlock is great!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Morlock is always able to see me. He is very concerned about my well being due to my diabetes, and explains everything clearly. He even called the ambulance for me from the clinic to take me to the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Great Doctor. Had to see him more than usual this year and has been terrific. My wife tells everyone she meets, "I have the best doctor". Thank you

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009