You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Keith M. Sterling

Dr. Sterling is awesome. He has the greatest bedside manner and is the most thorough physician I've ever met. My daughter was referred to him by our family doctor for a pain in her leg that she's had for years. She had to stop playing all of her sports activities cease of severe pain. He diagnosed her with a vascular malformation (AVM). He explained everything in such detail to our family about the diagnosis and treatment options. He treated her with an embolization procedure. Within a couple of weeks she was out playing soccer and running around without any pain. I don't usually write comments on the Internet but thought that people need to know how great he is.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Keith M. Sterling's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The doctor's appointment staff told me to come in for a wound that would not heal. I was coerced into getting an Ultra sound type of exam that I did not need an..."

September 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=851020'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014