Ratings for Dr. Johann Cunningham

Dr. Cunningham is one of my favourite Doctors I've ever met. Super friendly, funny and just seemed to genuinely care about my well being. I went to see him about 6 months ago and had surgery 3 months later. He has had me in for check ups regularly and made sure that I was happy with the outcome and feeling good.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Cunningham provided excellent pre-op care and described the differences between this primary tumor and her first primary tumor 26 years ago in a very clear and gentle way. She left the appointment feeling positive compared to how she entered the appointment. I was an acute care nurse on two surgical wards for 11 years so I have pretty high standards for bedside manner and quality of care!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Cunningham is empathetic, kind, skilled and authentic. He performed radical surgery on my mother at a difficult time. He could not have been more caring and attentive, providing a way to contact him at any time with questions. He allows you to ask any questions without rushing or talking down to his patients. His integrity is impeccable and he is the kind of surgeon everyone would wish to have. He comes highly recommend from my family.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I had two major surgeries done by Dr. Cunningham. From my very first office visit to his last 4 weeks post surgery, he instilled in me a confidence in his abilities and an assurance that he Really cared about my health. He is a kind, skillful, meticulous doctor with great integrity and a genuine calling as a health provider. I cannot recommend a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

One of the best doctors I have ever been to anywhere. He spends time with you.. If I am waiting for him to finish up with another patient I know that he is taking his time with that patient and explaining everything. Spending good quality Patient doctor time because that is what he does with me. He is caring and compassionate. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor and would travel far and wide to keep him. If there is something wrong with you he will find out why. Love this doctor. Great with my kids to!!!!!!!!!! I can't say enough.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

The first doctor I have ever met who was on time. Right on time, for both the office visit and the operation! Not having anything to compare against, I can only pass on that my family doctor seemed pleased with the results and healing.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I had a inguinal hernia repaired by Dr. Cunningham.The operation went very well and there is hardly any scar tissue . Great surgeon with positive bedside manor and sense of humor to put you at ease.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Cunningham repaired my umbilical hernia. He did a great job, answered all my questions, and his sense of humour certainly helped! He is really down to earth, and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Between January 2 to February 14, 2007 there was a series of incompetent medical care steps performed by my primary care physician Eva Kellerman and a cancer surgeon named Johann Cunningham. This resulted in a misplaced cancer diagnosis of a polyp that had been removed from my rectal region. I found a new primary care physician who worked with another cancer surgeon. Between the two of them the rapidly spreading cancerous material in my body was removed with dispatch.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Took out my gall bladder and the only pain I had was from laughing at his stories.Humble sincere knowledgable approachable.Genuine nice guy.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013