Ratings for Dr. Andrew Klahsen

Dr. Klahsen was my Anesthesiologist during today's surgery. He had excellent bedside manners! He explained very patiently what he is going to do, asked me lots of questions and answered all my questions very patiently. Checked on me several times while in the recovery room making sure my recovery is going well. Couple hours later I came home and ,although I had a full anesthetic, I was just for a very short time a bit nauseated. I am completly fine now. Thank You Dr. Klahsen!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I had a consultation with him so that he could check if I was able to have an epidural as I have had back problems for many years and he was great. He was open about every detail even drew a picture to explain every little detail of the procedure. He opened my eyes to very little pro and con of this procedure and had a great sense of humor. I could of not asked for a better Dr. to explain every thing to me and I hope that if I decide to have an epidural that he ends up to be my anesthesiologist. I highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

I had four dealings with Dr. Klahsen when I was in CMH giving birth to my daughter. I had to have an emergency C-section and he had to do an epidural for me. He also had to redo it when I went in for the section (it had worn off by that time). He was very reassuring. He also sat next to me and my hubby during the birth and helped my hubby see our daughter being born. He took me to the recovery room. I even threw up on him and he was still kind. He visited me in my room after the birth and told me my options for my next birth (if I have another). He was like having an angel by my side throughout the birthing process. I appreciate everything he did for me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007