Dr. Leon Stein

You may also like

After not having any cavities or any work needing to be done for 28 years, it was only this past month I had to get my wisdom tooth extracted. I was quite nervous as many people have shared scary stories about the dentist. Dr. Stein explained the whole procedure, I felt taken care of and in reality it was an easy experience. I will continue to see Dr. Stein for my usual check ups and any other work needed. I recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Stein is a great dentist. I travel one hour to see him . When he freezes my mouth I can't tell he is doing anything. This was not my experience with my previous dentist. He has fixed my smile to perfection. He is always so kind and his staff is so cheerful.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Stein for 10 years. He is the most gentle and knowledgeable dentist I have ever seen. His work that he did on my mouth is the best I ever had and has held up. I really trust him

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

I am 50 years old and have had a fear of dentists my whole life. I went to Dr. Stein and was extremely pleased. I had a cleaning (his hygienist is amazing) and I needed a crown on a molar that has always been sensitive intlil now. All I can say is that I am so happy with his dental work!!! My tooth is no longer sensitive and I feel so welcome in his office. He really knows his dentistry.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

best dentist EVER!!!!!I went to Dr. Stein after seeing 2 other dentists with pain in my molar. he realized it was as simple as my bite was too high. Simple fix. He really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

a little bit too quick and abrupt, didnt really feel like he explained much or did a proper check up as I got a second opinion and it turns out had some cavities

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Prompt and efficient. He was very pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr Leon Stein is a good dentist. I have been with him 25 years or so and he is really concerned with the quality of his work.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Very friendly and attentive! Got in quickly.. Service is very professional.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Leon Stein's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After not having any cavities or any work needing to be done for 28 years, it was only this past month I had to get my wisdom tooth extracted. I was quite nervo..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stein is a great dentist. I travel one hour to see him . When he freezes my mouth I can't tell he is doing anything. This was not my experience with my prev..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dentist. He really knows his stuff. Very gentle and his work is excellent"

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Stein for 10 years. He is the most gentle and knowledgeable dentist I have ever seen. His work that he did on my mouth is the best I eve..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 50 years old and have had a fear of dentists my whole life. I went to Dr. Stein and was extremely pleased. I had a cleaning (his hygienist is amazing) and..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best dentist EVER!!!!!I went to Dr. Stein after seeing 2 other dentists with pain in my molar. he realized it was as simple as my bite was too high. Simple fix...."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "a little bit too quick and abrupt, didnt really feel like he explained much or did a proper check up as I got a second opinion and it turns out had some cavitie..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Prompt and efficient. He was very pleasant and professional."

November 1, 2014