Ratings for Dr. Craig Appleyard

I call him my 'Magic Doctor' and tell everyone about him. When my back goes out I can barely walk from the pain. 1 and sometimes 2 visits and I am completely pain free. He is truly a miracle worker.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Horrible experience not worth commenting any further.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Several members of my family have been to see Dr. Appleyard for a variety of issues. Each time, he has proven successful in diagnosing the root cause and treating appropriately.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Appleyard for several years for long term back problems due to work related and vehicular injuries. The first time that I saw him, he did a thorough assessment of my back and neck. He knew from the exam that I had a previous injury to my neck even though I had not told him about the 2 whiplash injuries! I continue to see him monthly as my neck, back, and sacrum go out of place very easily, however, I sincerely believe that I am still able to work due to the knowledge and ability of this man!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Amazing doctor went thru a doctor and specialist for my foot/back problem waited mnths then found out about this doctor and my foot started feeling better in no time he is like a miracle worker. Recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Appleyard gives as much time as I need to explain my medical situation and to make a careful assessment. I never feel rushed and he encourages questions. My medical concerns are met without prescription drugs and his care includes preventative advice.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Very knowledgable about muscloskeletal back injuries, he enhances your treatment with vitamins if needed as well. A compassionate and supreme doctor!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I am glad that he left general medicine for once u hit a certain age with this dr,it seems he didn't care whatever complaint u had it was due to your age, or just didn't listen, my father doctored with him for years and was told he was getting old and that it was probably arthritis - nope died from bone cance, my brother whom never complained or visited dr.'s much wenting complaining of severe headache was told probably stress from work - nope wrong again died 10mths later from brain cancer. this is one family that is glad u decided to specialize!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I saw Dr Appleyard for arthritis in my spine that had occurred as a result of a previous injury. After living with considerable pain for many years I am now living relatively pain free. I have seen many Drs over the years and Dr Appleyard took the time to pinpoint the problem, and initiated corrective treatment. My quality of life has improved dramatically and I am far more comfortable performing daily living tasks. My hat is off to Dr Appleyard, thankyou, MB

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

i hear good things about this dr. but when i was referred to him he was anything but. i hurt my back quite badly cracked my tailbone pulled muscles, pinched a nerve causing numbness down my legs and right hand. So after going to a chiropractor which made it worse the fam. dr. sent me to this dr. He didn't ask me where i was hurt other than where the fam. dr. reports told him. So that is all he focused on. after 3 months of going to see him i had to ask for an xray or ct scan, and now he knows it isn't bone, he guesses it is ligament muscle or tissue...GUESSES!!did no reflex tests or leg/muscle test or anything. Just started going to physio and low and behold, she does the strength and reflex tests, i have no reflex in my left foot and weak muscle strengh from my left hip down....That is not good no other dr. checked these things. And now after 7 months of pain and numbness and spasms, i have to quite my job in order to heal. Which is something he said i didn't need to do.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007