Ratings for Dr. Jeff Syrnyk

I have had Dr. Syrnyk as my family doctor for the past 15 years. He is a really great doctor and is incredibly knowledgeable and has always found a solution to any problem I present. At times he does appear to be in a hurry and generally late for the appointment. My only true concern would be with the front staff where on a few occasions they have told me inaccurate information about prescriptions, blood work and travel clinics which is frustrating when you are trying to get things done within a specific time frame.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Has been my family doctor for almost 15 years, my husband's for over 20, and is now the family doctor for 3 generations of our family. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and takes all the time necessary to address any questions or concerns. He looks for the root cause of the problem and doesn't just treat the symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Very unprofessional. Felt unwanted in his office like he had better things to do or I was wasting his time. Very uncomfortable experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Outstanding family doctor. Have been seeing him for 20 years and he has always been super attentive to my mental health (anxiety) needs. He is calm and understanding and always takes the time to address any concern I have, no matter how small. Great doctor all around!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Syrnyk has been my physician for 16 years. He has always been very attentive for my health needs. I have high respect for his professionalism and trust his medical advice every visit.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

He is the BEST! He takes even the smallest concerns very seriously and goes above and beyond to offer solutions. Dr. Syrnyk is punctual and I appreciate his respect for me and my time. He is an excellent judge of character who doesn't have any easy job.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Notice the lack of reviews since 2007 & then suddenly a ton of positive ones? Interesting. I think DR's are realizing the effect patients can have & are asking for them to put in a good reviews. This DR wanted to be a computer guy - which he is always happy to chat about - but ask for things for yourself & his cold demeanour appears. He would rather talk on & on about himself & clearly would have been a better computer guy, as his DR-ing is lacking. He is rushed, abrupt & cold. We were with him for many years & finally left...as he can make patients feel bad for asking for even the littlest thing. And we tried, because he seemed decent at first. He is what we call a "hand on the door k-n-o-b guy", as heals in, can barely listen & then rushes out. He does not seem to care. His staff are useless & they know nothing. They talk on their phone as you are practically siting right next to them in his teeny waiting area...& privacy be damned! We left & went elsewhere after 12 years of this guy. Be warned.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Been going to him for years. Very helpful, very informative

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Syrnyk and his staff are always friendly. Never wait longer than 5 minutes. Always great results.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr Syrnyk has always been very professional and helpful over the many years of visits.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015