Ratings for Dr. Jeff Syrnyk

Outstanding family doctor. Have been seeing him for 20 years and he has always been super attentive to my mental health (anxiety) needs. He is calm and understanding and always takes the time to address any concern I have, no matter how small. Great doctor all around!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Syrnyk has been my physician for 16 years. He has always been very attentive for my health needs. I have high respect for his professionalism and trust his medical advice every visit.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

He is the BEST! He takes even the smallest concerns very seriously and goes above and beyond to offer solutions. Dr. Syrnyk is punctual and I appreciate his respect for me and my time. He is an excellent judge of character who doesn't have any easy job.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Notice the lack of reviews since 2007 & then suddenly a ton of positive ones? Interesting. I think DR's are realizing the effect patients can have & are asking for them to put in a good reviews. This DR wanted to be a computer guy - which he is always happy to chat about - but ask for things for yourself & his cold demeanour appears. He would rather talk on & on about himself & clearly would have been a better computer guy, as his DR-ing is lacking. He is rushed, abrupt & cold. We were with him for many years & finally left...as he can make patients feel bad for asking for even the littlest thing. And we tried, because he seemed decent at first. He is what we call a "hand on the door k-n-o-b guy", as heals in, can barely listen & then rushes out. He does not seem to care. His staff are useless & they know nothing. They talk on their phone as you are practically siting right next to them in his teeny waiting area...& privacy be damned! We left & went elsewhere after 12 years of this guy. Be warned.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Been going to him for years. Very helpful, very informative

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Syrnyk and his staff are always friendly. Never wait longer than 5 minutes. Always great results.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr Syrnyk has always been very professional and helpful over the many years of visits.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I have mixed review being an patient for 10 years. My husband loves him.I feel he can be dismissive on emotional issues, too busy to get in depth making me feel as if I am bothering him with extra questions . I was diagnosed with a life changing disease and I was very upset, when I expressed that I was not handling it well. His response was everyone has to have something at least you don't have a brain tumor The worst is his support staff , nurses that have no knowledge of anything , so from a team perspective the support staff should pick up the slack.....too interested in chatting with each other about personal stuff and no filter on the fact everyone in the waiting room can hear them, zip it and answer that phone. I need to request a blood pressure reading even though I have high blood pressure and meds ......

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Had J. Syrnak for 24 years best doctor I ever had. Great doctor, complete, follows up, personable very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have been Jeff Syrnyk's patient for 11 years now and always have found him to be courteous, thorough and very helpful. He has helped me through a number of challenges over the years and I have complete faith in him. Dr. Syrnyk is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015