Ratings for Dr. Timothy R. Goshen

RUINED LIFE IN MANY WAYS!!! Dr was not able to be found by patient DAY after surgery WHILE BLEEDING SO BAD TRANSFUSIONS WERE NEEDED ... transported to a second hospital in as emergency... THE hospital COULD NOT FIND DR. , SERIOUS- Nerve Damage, and Scarring that makes Head of Major Depts GASP... time and time again... and WHILE SUFFERING for life, ALSO HAS TO BE ON ORGAN, BONE and BRAIN DAMAGING PAIN KILLERS FOR LIFE. HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE AND SUFFERING LIVED EVERY DAY BC OF HIM!!! NOT TO MENTION THE BOGUS DEBTS HE SENT TO COLLECTIONS ...

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Goshen for over ten years and could not be happier, Time and time again, his diagnoses and remedies were right on target. I dread the day when he retires.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Do not, repeat do not, go to this doctor. He is openly hostile, rude, and condescending to you as a patient. He showed zero empathy for pain levels, and will not answer any questions. Beware. It's pretty fitting he's an asshole doctor, matches his personalityz

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Saw Dr. Gohen once. Was told by his receptionist that Dr. Goshen wanted to see me in 6 months. I told him that I did not know what my schedule would be in 6 months. He told me that he would make the appointment anyway and for me to call. And gave me his little card. Nine (9) months later I received a bill in the mail for 35.00 for a now show. When I called, I was told that if I didn't pay they would send it to collections. I was not given a phone call to remind me of this alleged apt that was 6 months later. The notice I was sent in the mail was for the 90 day notice..... I was never sent any other kind of notice. The little secretary was rude and condescending. If his little queen receptionist spent more time on customer service by calling and confirming appts rather than playing on Adam4Adam on his phone while he is SUPPOSED to be working, this would not happen. Their business must really be suffering if they need to resort extorting money from people in this manner..... VERY POOR BUSINESS. VERY RUDE LITTLE SECRETARY

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I saw Dr. goshen for a year and had to stop going. He was condescending and unprofessional. I especially felt uncomfortable when he kept complaining to me about Obamacare and how it was affecting his business. It got to the point that I was afraid to even ask for a prescription renewal without been lectured. As for the front desk clerk Tony, he is fine if you like a snippy gossipy queen. I will say that I never had to wait for my appointment time....maybe because most felt like I did and stopped seeing him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Goshen for about 8 years and have always been impressed with the accuracy of his diagnoses. When the one time a billing error occurred, it was immediately corrected. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

It appears you can please some of queens all of the time, all of the queens some of the time, but not all of the queens all of the time. Someone should be selling big boy pants close by it appears. I've been going to him for years... Punctual, knowledgable, fair, no -nonsense. Just what the doctor ordered... I'll be staying on as a patient without regret. Oy vey.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Very unprofessional. Receptionist Tony very rude, insulting and full of attitude. Was billed incorrectly for a routine colonoscopy which was cover by my Insurance provider. When I called to have it resolved I was told that there was nothing they could do. I went by the office to talk to Mr. Goshen personally to try to get this resolved but he would not listen and said that Tony takes care of billing. Throughout the conversation he kept calling me "sweety" until I finally told him to stop. This is by far the worst and most unprofessional Dr. and staff that I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

I went in to Dr. Timothy Goshen's office to have a simple injection. Had the injection, went up to the counter, was charged a total bill of $420, I paid the bill in full, got a receipt and left. 2 Days later I started getting threatening text messages from Timothy Goshen and his staff. Timothy Goshen said to me in a text message that I owed him a balance and that if I didn't pay him he would sue me. If I owed anything other than the $420 I was charged then why was I not told that the day I was in the office and why wasn't I given a balance sheet or made to sign anything? Also why didn't I get a proper estimate before services? I asked them all several times for a quote and they just said, "Come on in and don't worry about it". So I did and now they are trying to sue me.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Timothy R. Goshen's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilton Manors, FL