Ratings for Dr. Valerie Roth

Dr.Roth was recommended to me by a friend. Though I live in the GTA I was looking for a solid family dentist I could trust. Dr.Roth and her team didn't disappoint. I have nothing but good things to say. From the moment I walked into the office I was treated like my concerned mattered. From the initial consult to Doctor Roth attention to detail I was Super impressed. In my opinion for the couple times a year I might have to see a dentist its worth the drove to Dr.Roths. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

My family startedto go to Dr.Roth after my dentist retired and her office was close by. I had nothing but head aches right from the start. The first check up she told me I had 5 cavities when I rarely ever had one. That's when the back and forth started,,,she would do one tooth at a time (for some reason)? Within a few visits I realized she was removing all my gold and silver fillings, which in her option were issues ("leaking"). One appointment was at 11:30am. When I arrived she told me that she hoped to get the work done by 12 because she had a lunch date,,,all the while bragging to her employee's about her friend that had landed their air plane in front of her dad's cottage on the weekend...Seriously,!! Of course she didn't finish by 12, so she made me come back two days later,, as her time is more important than mine. That was almost the end for me, if it wasn't for a filling falling out a few days later. She used the most coarse drill she could find and a few minutes later I had to be rushed into surgery (hospital) to have the roots removed (extracted). She didn't even call to see how the extraction went,, ,,,very sad.! I would like to say good bye Dr.Roth, my family found a new dentist.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have nothing but very positive things to say about Dr. Valerie Roth and Associates. I grew up in a small coal mining town, where we did not have the luxury in having a full time Dentist; let alone one whom would even consider saving ones' teeth. As young children when we had issues we went to the Office where an extraction or two was always the situation minus any freezing. Naturally our family of 7 children had such horrific memories of a Dentist, that we shunned any thought of making an appointment for cleanings and examinations. Then I move to Ontario and discover Dr. Valerie Roth. I was immediately made to feel at ease, she listened to what I had to say and comforted (me) as if to say; everything is going to be alright. .............and it was. I am proud to say that with routine checkups, cleanings, fillings and she even built up my teeth to make them appear somewhat normal. Now, this Dr. is not earning big bucks off me as a patient as my insurance covers only about 20% of the actual cost of services; however she kindly provides her services and expertise as she believes in everyone having the right to dental care. I thank the day I walked into that Office. I love the staff, from the Receptionist (who's title does not reflect all of the duties this Lady offers and accomplishes with a smile). I had the pleasure of Alison, Dental Hygenist clean my teeth, and Sherry Dental Assistant assist Dr. Roth. I would recommend anyone whom had any fears associated with Dentistry carried into adulthood, or if you are seeking a new group of professionals, to give Dr. Roth an opportunity to alleviate any of your fears in providing the best quality dentistry that I have ever experienced in my life. Thank you Dr. Roth and your excellent associates.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I broke off 6 of my teeth in a hockey accident. Dr.Roth was extremely gentle and a true professional in her field. Dr. Roths' relationship with the lab technicians resulted in my teeth looking better than before. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Valerie Roth is an amazing dentist. In my experience with dentist and I'm 54 years old I found Dr. Roth to be very gentle and I am VERY COMFORTABLE in her chair. EXCELLENT DENTIST!! THANK YOU Dr. VALERIE ROTH and YOUR STAFF

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr Roth has always been spot on! Very gentle and knowledgeable. She is also vwry good with kids and extremely thorough. I can't recommend her highly enough!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I was referred to doctor Roth by a co-worker. I hated going to the dentist and hated needles. I had a tooth that was cracked and then part of the tooth fell out I had a nerve exposed i was in so much pain. After days of being in pain I mad an appointment to see her. She was great she informed me I needed a root canal and explained it was not going to be a easy fix but it had to be dealt with soon. I booked an appointment several days away still trying to avoid it. I informed her that I have one phobia needles. She told me that there was going to be needles involved and that she didn't like them either. But would do everything she could to help me. I went in days later she made sure I was comfortable and laid back the way I needed gave me enough time to collect myself after the freezing needles. By that night I was able to eat and not be in pain. by the next appointment and getting the root canal completely done I was eating steak that night. I wish had not waited days to get it done. She was amazing understanding and I know that what ever I have to get done with my teeth I will be in great hands. I now can't wait to actually get my teeth cleaned and fixed. Thank you Dr Roth for taking care of me now I will never neglect my dental care out of fear!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr Roth was referred to me by a friend. I've been seeing her since December 2014 to present for extensive work on my teeth. I've never been so happy and confident in my life. Incredibly friendly staff, professional chair side manner, and Dr Roth always kept my best interest in mind despite wanting a "quick fix" to my teeth. I never thought it was possible to not be terrified visiting the dentist, but Dr Roth makes me feel at ease. So grateful to have found this facility.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I was at Dr Roth's office Friday morning. What an experience, I hate getting my teeth cleaned so I tend to go as little as possible. Every appointment with my last Dentist I had been frozen during cleanings. (That was the part that kept me from going often) I hated the freezing. Joann Kat was the most amazing hygienist I have ever had. I didn't have any type of freezing and nothing hurt at all. My last appointment was with Dr Roth, who was also great. She makes going to the "dentist" not so terrifying. She is nice professional and has lead me into better care for my teeth. I wish I would have found a Dental office like this one sooner in life very happy to be your patient.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

My family and I have been going to Dr. Roth since very early in her practice and I have never been disappointed in her work or her work ethic. We have always received professional service, sound advice, and the results have been excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful and I have never had the feeling that services have been "sold" to me without being warranted and necessary. I went to Valerie Roth in the first place because the dentist I had prior to that was lacking in all these qualities and I have never been sorry to have made the change. My thanks to Valerie and her team for keeping me smiling!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015