Ratings for Dr. Deb Hastings

I received the best care available. I wish to express my heartfelt appreciation for the kindness and excellent care Staff was extremely concerned and caring. Sensitive physicians like you are the prize of the medical profession. I can't thank you enough for the care and attention you gave me

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I don't mind waiting. It is worth it!!! She is an excellent cardiologist, and person. She is a professional with a big heart! (No pun intended.)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Always late but worth it. You are the only one she is talking to when your with her .

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Best doctor I have had. Spends as much tim ed as u need. This allows forgiveness for her tardiness. Talks about you as a whole not just cardiac.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

She's the best! Takes all the time you need. Very friendly, and extremely caring.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Hastings is the best. She saved my life and everything was done fast. Her office staff are great. She treats you like one of her family. I hope for many years under her care.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

It is really rare to find a doctor as compassionate, professional and knowledgable as Dr Hastings. She truly cares. It is obvious by the thoroughness and time she spends with you. There are no airs or graces. She treats you like you are her family. I am lucky to have her looking out for my wellbeing.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Don't come any better, plus, best partner(secretary)I have met. I don't mind her being a bit late, as I know that she spends a lot of time with me, as well. I would rate her #1 in my book. She is more than a great doctor.....she is your good friend, as well.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

She is a very careful and meticulous doctor. She won't miss anything. I thank my lucky stars for being her patient. Punctuality is not good but I'm OK with that.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

She and Christine have been more than wonderful to my husband. They treat him with such respect and we are so glad to have Dr. Hastings looking after him. She is wonderful. Nothing is ever too much trouble for her, she makes you feel so comfortable. Sometimes when the news hasn't been so great and I fall apart she is there for me too, not just my husband. I don't know how we got so lucky to get her for my husband's Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008