Ratings for Dr. John Jaskot

Dr. Jaskot, excellent Chiropractor! there may be others out there but I'd not go to anyone but him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Jaskot is fantastic! I have moved but yet I will travel to go to him - he's that good

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been going to this Dr. for over 20 years. My whole family has been to his office many times. Excellent Doctor with great knowledge!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Absolutely great guy. He also is very helpful and knowledgeable. He properly diagnosed me after my past chiropractor misdiagnosed me.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

My wife and are both regulars...Dr. Jaskot is by far the most helpful and well rounded in knowledge of any chiropractor we have seen (many over the years)...Our quality of life is better since we have seen him and we are clients for life...No health problems currently but helps us to be optimal, physically and mentally...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. John Jaskot is "hands-down" an all-star in his field! An amazing professional, with great knowledge and passion for optimal health. I was truly blessed to find him in time of need, where many other "so-called" experts were unable to help my very serious condition. Dr. Jaskot treats his patience, with utmost concern and vigilance. An amazing Doctor and Human Being!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

One of the best Chiros out there! Is very concerned with his patients health and well being.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Friendly and caring; goes out of his way to help his patients. Makes patients feel comfortable and at ease. Always takes the time to understand patient's health concerns. Gives customized advice based on patient's lifestyle. The best Chiropractor I have ever been to see.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007