Ratings for Dr. Ehab Abdelmalak

Horrible doctor .I must agree some comments how he treat his patients.My daughter and I was not comfortable seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Malek for years as well as my children. He is kind patient and funny. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I love my Doctor he is always professional, respectful and kind. Thank you Dr Ehab Abdelmalak!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

i have been seeing Dr. Abdelmalak for many years. He has always treated me kindly and with respect. He is very knowledgable and has always taken the time to answer all my my questions. I am very happy to continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr Abdelmalak has been my doctor for about 6 years or more. He has always been there for me and when I was really sick, even called me at home to make sure I was OK. My experience with him has been very good.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss Dr. Malak. In the 4 years my family has been seeing him, we have found him to be quite thorough. Yes he appears serious and can lecture, but he also provides details and explanations as to why some tests/meds are important. Unlike some doctors who only ask for one reason to visit at a time, he asks, "Is there anything else?", which is hugely refreshing since I don't have to make 3 other appointments to talk about smaller matters. I'd definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

We finally left for another doctor in the practice after all it seemed we got out of Dr Abdelmalak was the push for prescriptions.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Abdelmalak is my primary care physician here in Calgary. He is attentive, sensitive and understanding of my female and age related issues. I have been having problems with my knees and he is the first doctor, who told me on my first visit to him, that he cannot help me, but that he would refer to a speciality clinic. True to his word, a referral was made, within a day. He also, does not prescribe narcotics, such as Oxycodone, which I was taking day and night. Dr. Abdelmalak listens to my concerns and provides me with suggestions and explains to me, in words that I can understand what I can do to help myself. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who wants an excellent doctor and is willing to do as is required.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

After years of seeing Dr Abdelmalak I was diagnosed a number of times with everything from IBS to Depression. What I had been suffering all along is a thyroid issue. While it was easy to get in to see him for an appointment, he was busy treating symptoms instead of the disease.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

The reception staff is very rude. Long wait times, even when the waiting room is empty! He Never smiles, and was not informative at all. I felt like I had wasted my time going there.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012