Ratings for Dr. Greg Price-Jones

Dr. Price - Jones is a back to basics, real thorough doctor. He doesn't beat around the bush with diagnosis, just tells it like it is. Very knowledgeable and I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He can't be all bad - he rides a motorcycle!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

been a patient now for 4 years with Dr. Price-Jones. he has been amazing. explained exactly what is happening and explained it in simple words. amazing Dr. highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Price Jones. He doesn't talk down to you and explained everything about my surgery. My surgery went just like he explained with a few complications that he was able to handle. He is #1 in my books. His office is very efficient too.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

an amazing doctor... explains what is happening in simple terms.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I had been complaining about breathing all my life and when I was referred to Greg first thing he told me is I had a broken nose! Could not believe it. I have been to MANY doctors and not one told me this. He is the best!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Explains the situation so that you can understand. He speaks to the parent and includes the child in the conversation. He is fabulous with children.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Price-Jones is a real quality doctor. His care, treatment & concern for his patients are next to none. He's an intelligent doctor...something that I care about the most.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I got the upmost trust in Greg,he listened when I said I couldn't handle the vacuum in my ear and did the cleaning of the wax with tools instead,after a few visits, I trusted him to use the vacuum knowing he would be gentle.My previous ENT that I had in Barrie had no heart at all,he insisted on using the vacuum on high power even tho it made me very pale and quite dizzy and on the verge of being sick to my stomach. I was so lucky to be sent to Greg.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Price-Jones is a fantastic doctor. He is able to joke with me and does not downplay any concern I have. He knows what he is doing, is knowledgable in his field and an overall great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Price Jones saved my son's life when he aspirated a cookie in to his lungs at the age of 1. He has taken care of the tubes in my children's ears for many years. I highly recommend him as a professional. He is competent and caring.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Greg Price-Jones's Credentials

• Queen's University at Kingston (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company