Ratings for Dr. Drew Smith

I am so impressed with Smith Orthodontics. Dr. Smith is so personable and his staff are outstanding. The new office location is phenomenal. We are so happy with the entire experience.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I was a 66 years old before I had the needed work to straighten and correct my bit, later followed by jaw surgery and 6 dental implants. 3 years later everything is completed with 100% satisfaction. Thanks Dr Chis for your great work and encouragement thru my journey . As the oldest kid with braced he made me feel special. Great staff and upbeat atmosphere. The kids look forward to their appointments.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I cannot say enough about the staff at Smith Orthodontics. Dr. Smith makes everyone feel special and important. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable, and always shows a genuine interest in you. He is quick to share a funny story and always asks how things are going with you. Questions were always answered and the process explained. He is also simply a wonderful human being with whom you will enjoy working!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

One of the nicest and most knowledgeable people you'll ever meet. The only one I would trust with my families smiles.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Smith is a PHENOMENAL doctor. He gave me an incredibly beautiful smile. He exudes such an infectious positive energy which is demonstrated by the atmosphere in the office and his kind demeanor (I also love how he hums a happy tune while examining my teeth). Having dealt with him for over a decade, I can affirm that he is always patient, kind, and informative. You are in very talented hands if you go to him. He does absolutely everything in his power to give you the beautiful smile you deserve and desire. His staff is just as lovely! Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr smith ..he is kind..professional..caring.and honest. He is always on time the staff are all so kind.. its been my pleasure to deal with him with my kids! I have told many hes the guy to deal with if you or your kids or your grandkids need braces!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Very professional, kind and empathetic. Very friendly staff and an overall wonderful atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Very professional and up front throughout. Can't get any better. office runs like a well oiled machine .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Have loved, loved our time at Smith Orthodontics! He is so nice and always explains everything and why he recommends it. His staff is also so nice and helpful, we always tell our friends to go their if their kids need braces.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Smith and his staff. My son enjoyed his whole experience while in treatment, they always answered my questions and were always happy to do so! I highly recommend that office if you are in need of orthodontics!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016