Ratings for Dr. David C. Collins

Wow I'm very shocked at all of these bad ratings. My father is at Spencer House in Orillia and they offered us to have this Doctor as a sort of convenience kind of thing but after hearing all these horror stories were going to be shopping around. We don't need this incompetent to drug our father even though he is in his 80's but still fully capable of living a full life.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I think a lot of you are d’illusional thinking he is great bla bla bla he need to retire plain and simple had his reputation for over medicating his patient all over the newspapers are you people stupid. What will it take for this moron to stop what he’s doing to seniors . You people who think he’s great get your head checked or better yet have it over medicated you and see how you like being drugged up for nothing . Have at her . Good luck stay away from this doctor if you are planning to go to Spencer house . People are dropping like flies there .

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

This Doctor Should have his license revoked. He heavily medicates the elderly in long term care. My mother was a strong women physically fit the only thing wrong was she had dementia. He recently changed her meds and 3 days later she was dead. If anyone has any info concerning this Dr please email me at time_chicky@yahoo.ca This Dr should never continue to practice EVER..

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

This doctor is an arrogant rude person who's bedside manner is so poor, I cannot believe he's still allowed to attend to elderly patients. It appears he's only interested in extra billing and padding his income. He doesn't seem to care about the welfare of the elderly. I'd steer clear of this asswipe. Not a nice person.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

We are soo thankful to be patients of the clinic: The entire staff go above and beyond at every Turn! With significant health challenges we. always appreciate them accommodating us, listening and be pro-active! Tiana & Sheila are absolute angels! Dr. collins is soo wonderful on all levels and just continually saves the day! If you are blessed enough to be part of this practice don’t ever take that for granted... Believe me i have experience the other end of the scale! A HUGE thank you to the entire team.. we can’t even say enough about knowing we can rely on them all times!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

This Dr is Spencer House Dr and he is the dumbest I've ever seen. Diagnosing a lump just by looking at it and not preforming all the necessary steps like blood test or biopsy. Does he have x-ray eyes or is he the messiah . Give this Dr the boot its about time he packs it in cause he's useless at a nursing home STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

He took my family when no other doctors were taking patients, he took time to listen and his nurse is very good with myself and y children. Glad we have him for a doctor

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Collins is one of the most compassionate and thorough doctors I have met. He always takes the time to listen to you and never rushes through an examination. I am very pleased with his staff as well. The Nurse in the office, Tianna, is patient, knowledgeable and kind. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Collins and his staff always go above and beyond usual expectations to provide care for my wife and myself. We are very happy to have found such a knowledgeable and caring physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Always been there for our family, new nurse very nice and concerned about what i was there for not nosey. We hope she stays with him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016