Ratings for Dr. David C. Collins

We are soo thankful to be patients of the clinic: The entire staff go above and beyond at every Turn! With significant health challenges we. always appreciate them accommodating us, listening and be pro-active! Tiana & Sheila are absolute angels! Dr. collins is soo wonderful on all levels and just continually saves the day! If you are blessed enough to be part of this practice don’t ever take that for granted... Believe me i have experience the other end of the scale! A HUGE thank you to the entire team.. we can’t even say enough about knowing we can rely on them all times!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

This Dr is Spencer House Dr and he is the dumbest I've ever seen. Diagnosing a lump just by looking at it and not preforming all the necessary steps like blood test or biopsy. Does he have x-ray eyes or is he the messiah . Give this Dr the boot its about time he packs it in cause he's useless at a nursing home STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

He took my family when no other doctors were taking patients, he took time to listen and his nurse is very good with myself and y children. Glad we have him for a doctor

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Collins is one of the most compassionate and thorough doctors I have met. He always takes the time to listen to you and never rushes through an examination. I am very pleased with his staff as well. The Nurse in the office, Tianna, is patient, knowledgeable and kind. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Collins and his staff always go above and beyond usual expectations to provide care for my wife and myself. We are very happy to have found such a knowledgeable and caring physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Always been there for our family, new nurse very nice and concerned about what i was there for not nosey. We hope she stays with him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Collins has been my doctor for 35 years. He has been compassionate with myself, my parents and my three children.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr Collins is a genuine kind man, he took me in as a patient when I first found out I was pregnant, I was scared , excited and a ball of emotions , he always made me feel welcomed and comfortable , he always made time for me even when I had the slightest concern , after having my child he continued to support me and my child by seeing us when we needed it, offering kind words and treating us with respect and dignity no matter what the circumstance , he always makes me feel at ease and is hands down the best dr I have had . Im very thankful for him and his staff for helping us through some very tough times and standing behind me through it all. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

My mother is at Spencer House and has been there for 9 months. Dr. Collins saw her initially for 1 minute without checking her vitals etc. We had to pressure staff to have him check her this time. This visit was 3 words. You'll get better. Again no vitals were checked. She is having difficulty breathing and in a lot of pain. We are stuck until she goes to the hospital and gets proper care.,hopefully. Our family Dr prior to her being moved to Orillia was incredible. Wish we had known how terrible Collins is, my mother is suffering under his lack of care or caring. I hope he reads his reviews and remembers the Hypocratic Oath he took.

Submitted December 29, 2015

This man is a horrible person. He was insulting, rude and degrading within the first minute of meeting me. I had asked for a refill of prescriptions. His immediate response was to insinuate I was a drug user. Next came a barrage of questions regarding why I didn't have a doctor, who was my doctor, why am I still not seeing him, why I moved here and how long had I been here. I politely gave my answers and added I had been on these prescriptions for years. He then snapped back "I don't care about that". I was so upset I left the office and cried in my car before gathering myself. He also added a note onto the prescription asking my pharmacy to verify my medical history. It bothers me that he never asked what my diagnosis was and how quickly he labelled me a drug user. I should note that the medication in question was a mood stabilizer. Not a drug I've ever heard being an issue like pain killers. I will be doing my best to never be in his presence again.

Submitted March 2, 2014