Ratings for Dr. David C. Collins

I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Collins as my primary care physician. He is patient, kind and always takes the time to listen. He truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients and is active in following up to ensure appropriate treatment is given. His nurse, Tianna, is knowledgeable and so caring. It is truly a pleasure visiting this clinic! Thank you all!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

My wife and I are seniors who have been lucky enough to have had Dr. Collins look after our medical needs for the past 25 years. I am a retired physician, so I might be a little more particular than most about who I would trust to care for us. The staff are most cheerful and competent. Emergencies are dealt with in an expeditious manner. Shiela, the office manager, goes above and beyond to make sure that everything runs smoothly. Any one should consider themselves fortunate to be included in Dr. Collins practice.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr Collins has been my doctor for 10 years. He has cared for myself and my two children and I could not ask for better care. He has two nurses who are so great with my kids and his receptionist, who I believe is his wife, always goes above and beyond to get us in for appointments quickly !! Thank you for all your great care!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr Collins and staff are very good to me and my family, as to what he makes is no one business and everyone gets paid to do there job, I am only interested in the good care I received and NO NOT RETIRE.. There are alot of people out there that are unhappy with their lives and would like everyone else to be unhappy

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

First I am rating Dr David C Collins 210 Memorial Ave Orillia Ontario not the Dr Collins at Westridge as he is a dentist. I have had Dr Collins as a doctor for 10 years and my dad was admitted into SpencerHouse under the care of Dr Collins at our request and when we need him he is always there, as far as the money part goes who cares he works hard and should be paid for his work as I have seen he there at 9.00pm st night. So go find another doctor to complain about...

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. Collins has been my family doctor since birth. He generally listens to what I have to say, but is not a very nice man. I find that I avoid seeking health care because I feel so intimidated. His new nurse Tiana is VERY good at what she does, and I have been lucky that she seems to do most of his job. It seems that it is well past time for Dr. Collins to retire, and that he and his family are driven by the financial gains, not by providing high quality, progressive health care. I hope he will retire soon and enjoy his remaining years, after a long career serving his community, while letting someone with more passion take over his practice.

Submitted July 15, 2018

Wow I'm very shocked at all of these bad ratings. My father is at Spencer House in Orillia and they offered us to have this Doctor as a sort of convenience kind of thing but after hearing all these horror stories were going to be shopping around. We don't need this incompetent to drug our father even though he is in his 80's but still fully capable of living a full life.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I think a lot of you are d’illusional thinking he is great bla bla bla he need to retire plain and simple had his reputation for over medicating his patient all over the newspapers are you people stupid. What will it take for this moron to stop what he’s doing to seniors . You people who think he’s great get your head checked or better yet have it over medicated you and see how you like being drugged up for nothing . Have at her . Good luck stay away from this doctor if you are planning to go to Spencer house . People are dropping like flies there .

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

This Doctor Should have his license revoked. He heavily medicates the elderly in long term care. My mother was a strong women physically fit the only thing wrong was she had dementia. He recently changed her meds and 3 days later she was dead. If anyone has any info concerning this Dr please email me at time_chicky@yahoo.ca This Dr should never continue to practice EVER..

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

This doctor is an arrogant rude person who's bedside manner is so poor, I cannot believe he's still allowed to attend to elderly patients. It appears he's only interested in extra billing and padding his income. He doesn't seem to care about the welfare of the elderly. I'd steer clear of this asswipe. Not a nice person.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018