Ratings for Dr. James W. Borrow

Dr. Borrow put me immediately at ease after a diagnostic imaging appointment. Kind, spprpropriately humorous, and gained my confidence immediately. Wonderfulanners, very informative .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I'm rating the Swedish Medical Center billing department via Dr. Borrow. Swedish sent me a bill for someone else's procedure at Dr. Borrow's office. I had previously never been to Dr. Borrow's office. When I called the Swedish Billing department to inform them of their mistake, they informed me of who "my" referring physician was (another name I'd never heard of) and acted like *I* was in error. I am not in error. I would know if I had hip radiology on a certain day. I haven't even had radiology of any kind IN YEARS! Thus, a word to the wise, avoid Swedish First Hill Radiology altogether and maybe Dr. Borrow's office specifically. If you've ever been a patient at Swedish they can inadvertently bill you for someone else's procedure and then treat you like you're at fault when you complain.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. James W. Borrow's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)