Ratings for Dr. A.L. Gusenbauer

I enjoyed him, his expertise and conversation. I am a nurse and I know doctors and I will be grateful when he does surgery for me.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

What can I say? Look at all the terrible comments about this guy. Go elsewhere! literally anyone else will be better than this guy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Gusenbauer offered little explanation of the surgery prior to the operation. I felt mislead in regards to my sedation and was not fully informed of the process until 15 minutes prior. I am quite inquisitive and felt I was asking all the appropriate questions, but feel I was not clearly guided. It's has been a month since my surgery and I have lost complete sensation in half of my jawline. When I told the receptionist this over the phone she ensured me "not to forget" about this problem and tell the surgeon at my post-op appointment what had happened. I remembered to tell him and he had very little to say. While I do respect the paperwork I signed in regards to the risks involved, I am disappointed that I cannot feel any sensation on half of my jawline. I have trouble drinking from glasses and bottles. 2 stars on punctuality because there were several patients in the waiting room for appointments who watched the surgeon come in through the front door as we waited-not necessarily the most progressional.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Practically this dentist have to be out of practice as a surgeon. A decade ago my son was sent for 4 wisdom teeth removal. The surgery took 25 min. We paid more than 2K. I was shocked with the duration of the procedure.. My son is 26 now. He always suffers with discomfort on his upper left molar. He has severe gum residing. He did 3-D scan and another dentist told him that he has bacteria in his mouth because of dental cavitations in the area of estracted molar teeth. Dr. Gusenbauer caries about money and does his job very fast. A good dentist has to remove periodontal ligaments after the extraction of every tooth. It takes time. Otherwise you get socket healed BUT beneath the bone a hole or cavitation will remain. Now it's really difficult to find a dentist who could treat the bone and infections. Many biological dentists in the USA admit that teeth are biologically connected with organs. Molar teeth infection affects on stomach and pancreas. My son's case is a proof when dentist can destroy health of his patient just doing bad job.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Outstanding, have had 2 implants completed to perfection. Dr. Al and staff are true professionals who take extreme care in their procedures. Disregard any negative comments that appear, there are a lot of weirdos out there.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Had 2 separate procedures done 2 years apart , 4 wisdom teeth and regular 2 teeth extraction.. Both times were seamless, full sedation and all was smooth..efficient office and nice staff..

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

This review is for Dr Gusenbauer whose office is at 875 Upper Wentworth in Hamilton. He is good at tooth extraction. However, if you go to him, be sure, double and triple check that you know which tooth is being extracted. Do not assume that he will extract the tooth that your family dentist recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Gusenbauer is amazing. And his assistant, Sandy. It was my first time to have my tooth extracted and both of them are awesome. They made me feel so comfortable and safe. I was scared but they put me at ease. They keep the comversation going during the extraction to keep me distracted. Theyre amazing! And all his staff are friendly too. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Worst expirience ever. DO NOT GO TO HIM. HE does not know what is doing.We ended up in an ambulance. I called 911 and we ended up in an emergency room.They said he gave to much anesthetic for my weight .I will never recommend this person to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Please change your anwering service! Your message says you're there at 7:45am-3pm. M,T,TH then on the same message it said we are now closed and re open tom morning. I called for 3 consecutive days all next day,different times of the day -- called diff times of the day not lunch time of course. Seriously, you say closed for 3pm and its only 2pm. It seems like the office is closed. Also I suggest you google your office, another website says you're open from 10am-7pm M-TH. I can't rate the doctor if the office cannot even pick up the phone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016