Ratings for Dr. A.L. Gusenbauer

Had 2 separate procedures done 2 years apart , 4 wisdom teeth and regular 2 teeth extraction.. Both times were seamless, full sedation and all was smooth..efficient office and nice staff..

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

This review is for Dr Gusenbauer whose office is at 875 Upper Wentworth in Hamilton. He is good at tooth extraction. However, if you go to him, be sure, double and triple check that you know which tooth is being extracted. Do not assume that he will extract the tooth that your family dentist recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Gusenbauer is amazing. And his assistant, Sandy. It was my first time to have my tooth extracted and both of them are awesome. They made me feel so comfortable and safe. I was scared but they put me at ease. They keep the comversation going during the extraction to keep me distracted. Theyre amazing! And all his staff are friendly too. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Worst expirience ever. DO NOT GO TO HIM. HE does not know what is doing.We ended up in an ambulance. I called 911 and we ended up in an emergency room.They said he gave to much anesthetic for my weight .I will never recommend this person to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Please change your anwering service! Your message says you're there at 7:45am-3pm. M,T,TH then on the same message it said we are now closed and re open tom morning. I called for 3 consecutive days all next day,different times of the day -- called diff times of the day not lunch time of course. Seriously, you say closed for 3pm and its only 2pm. It seems like the office is closed. Also I suggest you google your office, another website says you're open from 10am-7pm M-TH. I can't rate the doctor if the office cannot even pick up the phone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I'm surprised by some of the comments below. His staff was very friendly and helpful and the Dr. himself was very personable and professional. He explained everything as he was doing it and worked very quickly but thoroughly. My experience was very positive. My freezing is completely out and I have no pain whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

This man is the most arrogant Dr. I have ever come across in my entire life. I had a referral from the hospital for him to look at an infection in my jaw (which should have been covered by OHIP) and only after they took X-Rays and he met with me for 10 mins he told me it would not be covered and as I walked out his nurse handed me a bill for $175.00. I was in his office for less than 10 mins and was charged that much. He was absolutely horrible. I had then been referred to a different oral surgeon who did the procedure free of charge and completely covered through OHIP. I would not suggest this man touching anyone's mouth who doesn't have coverage unless you want a giant bill and absolutely no respect as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Arrogant. Give your money to someone else!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Could not have gone any better to remove wisdom teeth.very professional staff. A+

Submitted July 25, 2015

I had four wisdom teeth pulled, and it went seamlessly. Dr. Gusenbauer was very good.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015