Ratings for Dr. Robert Irvine

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Irvine is the most wonderful doctor! Treated like a person rather than a number. Not only is he kind, patient, interested, and attentive, but clearly has a wealth of knowledge. He clearly presented all the possibilities of my condition and options for surgery as well as taking as much time as was necessary to make sure I was at ease and all my questions were answered. After my surgery he kindly checked up on me a couple of times to ensure I was feeling okay. Just visited him today for my follow up and was sad that I won't see him again! Currently a social science student, I'm for the first time in my life entertaining the idea of going into medicine as a result of this positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Irvine is great... I felt in very good hands. He explained everything very well, returned my emails, Carol his secretary was very helpful when my husband left my bag in the parkade by accident after my surgery, she got it for us. Exceptional experience! My surgery was successful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had and with my history, I've had quite a few! Dr. Irvine is the ideal combination of medical knowledge and expertise, respectful patience and excellent bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Very thorough and approachable, follow up and staff helpful as well

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Doctor Irvine is very patient and responsible to me. Even if on vacation, he gave me his personal phone number if I wanna contact him anytime I have question toward my cyst.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Saw Dr. Irvine for the 1st time a couple of days ago and he truly is a Doctor who cares about each patient. I am totally at ease having him do my throat surgery. Terrific 'bed-side manner' and a truly dedicated physician who took the time to listen to me and I was NOT treated like a name and a number but like a real human being who needed his care. He truly is someone Medical Students can look up to and learn from.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Robert Irvine's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is dedicated and caring. He does not rush you out. My family doctor tells me he is the one other doctors send their family too. I believe it."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irvine is the most wonderful doctor! Treated like a person rather than a number. Not only is he kind, patient, interested, and attentive, but clearly has a w..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An awesome doctor. Both him and his nurse. I had all my concerns met. I'm lucky to have met him. "

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irvine is great... I felt in very good hands. He explained everything very well, returned my emails, Carol his secretary was very helpful when my husband l..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've ever had and with my history, I've had quite a few! Dr. Irvine is the ideal combination of medical knowledge and expertise, respectful patienc..."

September 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.orthonw.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97224". Address has been updated from "None" to "15755 Southwest Sequoia Parkway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15036396002".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough and approachable, follow up and staff helpful as well"

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Irvine is very patient and responsible to me. Even if on vacation, he gave me his personal phone number if I wanna contact him anytime I have question to..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Irvine for the 1st time a couple of days ago and he truly is a Doctor who cares about each patient. I am totally at ease having him do my throat surgery..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's my hero only doctor that seen my es and is going to get me the best help to get it fixed :) very thankful :)"

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent doctor - kind, skilled and he made me feel very calm during my surgery."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irvine is the kindest, most intelligent and accommodating doctor I have ever had. He recently helped me through my 1st cyst removal surgery. A few months l..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing. Just amazing. I want to give him 10/5 This doctor put a diagnosis on something in a week that no one could put a diagnosis on for the past 7 months. H..."

September 16, 2014