Ratings for Dr. Robert Irvine

Five Gold Stars! Dr Irvine is one of the best MDs I’ve ever been referred to. Knowledge, bedside manner and team management for my surgery was second to none.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I am extremely happy with the result of my surgery, Dr. Irvine has a great demeanor, very patient, and super knowledgeable...after seven months of surgery no one can even see my scar...great job Dr. Irvine

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

There's not enough words I can say to explain how great and supportive Dr. Irvine has been through a difficult time for my family. He has gone above and beyond to ensure that my father whom has recently been diagnosed with cancer is feeling helped and cared for. Thank you once again Dr.irvine for being so great at what you do. Kandola Family

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr Irvine is an excellent doctor, he takes his time with you and explains things very well in detail. He is also very calming and has excellent bedside manner. My surgery was successful and I had very little pain afterwards.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

The best doctor one could possibly have!!! Dr. Irvine is caring,knowledgeable yet humble, experienced and professional. He’s very patient, he listens, addresses questions and concerns. His assistant is very kind and helpful too. The surgery he has performed on me was very successful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I was diagnosed with parotid neoplasm. Dr. Irvine suggested a surgery to find out what the mass is, because biopsy, ultrasound or CT scan cannot identify what it is. He was very caring, helpful, knowledgable and calm to explain all the risks of having a surgery verses not having one. Being my first surgery, he was patient to meet with me a few times to guide me to make the decision. He even referred me to another ENT surgeon because I'd like a second opinion. The surgery was very successful. He has done a super nice job. Miraculously I did not experience any pain after the surgery. I don’t even need to take any pain killer. He followed up with me afterwards to check the healing of the scar. It is healing very nicely. I’m off to a good road of recovery thanks to the excellent professionalism of Dr. Irvine and his team. I have complete faith and trust in them. His reception Carol is also a very helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

First let me start off by saying; His receptionist was very kind, understanding and helpful. Very nice lady. Now let's move on to Dr. Irvine. Below average Doctor. How he managed to garner such praise is beyond me? I've had a blocked right ear for 7 years due to an under functioning eustachian tube. I've had four tubes over 6 years put through my eardrum. This is not only painful, it only lasts about 9 months and then I have to wait another 8 months to get another one. During the wait periods, I'm right back where I started. Seems all that Dr. Irvine can offer is a prescription for antihistamine's? Are you kidding me? So, for the next 40 years of my life I'm to introduce antihistamines as part of my daily health regimen? I waited 6 months to get in to see him because of these reviews and that's all he has to say? What a disappointment and just another fine example of our failing Health System here in Vancouver. I'll look for another ENT that will take the time to tell me exactly what my options are.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

One of the best ENTs in Vancouver? I think not. He did not explore any possibilities to assist with my condition, in fact he told me that 'these things happen' and there was no need for me to make a follow up with him. He also told me that this pain could be permanent, which has caused me much anxiety over the past 4 months. It was my dentist who advised me to see an oral surgeon and after an MRI, I finally have an answer and a much needed path to recovery. No thanks to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Irvine is the most wonderful doctor. He is very professional, knowledgeabe. caring, and dedicated. He clearly presented all the possibilities of my condition and options for surgery. I'm very lucky to have met him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable, dedicated and caring, calm and attentive.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016