You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Irvine

Dr. Robert Irvine's Ratings

Very thorough and approachable, follow up and staff helpful as well

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2713957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Doctor Irvine is very patient and responsible to me. Even if on vacation, he gave me his personal phone number if I wanna contact him anytime I have question toward my cyst.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2676941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Saw Dr. Irvine for the 1st time a couple of days ago and he truly is a Doctor who cares about each patient. I am totally at ease having him do my throat surgery. Terrific 'bed-side manner' and a truly dedicated physician who took the time to listen to me and I was NOT treated like a name and a number but like a real human being who needed his care. He truly is someone Medical Students can look up to and learn from.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2676444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

He's my hero only doctor that seen my es and is going to get me the best help to get it fixed :) very thankful :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

An excellent doctor - kind, skilled and he made me feel very calm during my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2611130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Irvine is the kindest, most intelligent and accommodating doctor I have ever had.

He recently helped me through my 1st cyst removal surgery. A few months later it came back. I thought it was something else and suffered until the point of emergency. When Dr. Irvine found out I was in the ER he came immediately even though he'd already done two surgeries that day. He drained the abscess and was prepared to stay late and do another emergency surgery on me if need be. Luckily, I didn't need it, but he still stayed later until I'd stabilized and offered to come back early from a conference if anything changed in the next few days.

His bedside manner is impeccable. There is no other doctor I trust as much as Dr. Irvine. He's methodic, caring, explains the surgeries and consequences in detail and is patient with my questions.

My only complain is his secretary. You have to call quite a bit and really make your case seem quite urgent to get "heard". Lots of voicemail time!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2552553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Amazing. Just amazing. I want to give him 10/5
This doctor put a diagnosis on something in a week that no one could put a diagnosis on for the past 7 months. He was the one who performed the surgery, it healed no problem, no pain, nothing. Was on painkillers for one day, but even that was a precaution.

Really nice, follows through after treatment.
Amazing doctor and staff. I'd go to him again and recommend him to everyone

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2538903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I had an absolutely terrible experience with Dr. Irvine. After suffering 5 sinus infections in a row, I waited to see this doctor. Once I saw him, he looked at my CT scan, asked me virtually no questions and then said there was "nothing remarkable about my scan". He had a student doctor with him and was basically trying to push me out the door after two minutes. I told him about how I was in pain, that the infections kept coming back and that I felt like something was wrong. I also mentioned that my family doctor said he saw a deviated septum. Dr. Irvine dismissed it and said "your septum is maybe SLIGHTLY deviated but that it wouldn't be causing me any problems". He then told me that because I have Celiac Disease that I probably has other immune issues and that I should see a different doctor, that there was nothing wrong with my nose. I was so frustrated I left the appointment in tears. Turns out my nose was broken in 2 places and I'm finally getting it fixed by a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2446817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

My experience was, in a word, actually two; Top Drawer. I had been losing my hearing in one ear for a couple of years. I had made many visits to the GP to have the syringe treatment, to no avail. Dr. Irvine pleasantly introduced himself, "Rob Irvine". No pretence there, nice. He just had to have a wee peek in my ear to recognize that something had grown onto the eardrum, something as I recall that you can only detect by the sheen it gives off. The ear vacuum was not helpful so he had to resort to some special instruments to take it off. He took a lot of time to fix the eardrum, explain the medication and how to titrate the use of it. They followed up with a hearing test. He was very patient, not rushed at all. I was not only ecstatic that I went in there having lost most of the hearing in one ear and walked out with my hearing back, but also very much appreciative of the kind service from Dr. Irvine and his nurse Carol .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2446816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

The doctor didn't know much about my situation and the front desk was forgetful. I dont recommend this specialist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446815].votes_count ]]