Ratings for Dr. Robert Irvine

I had a complete thyroidectomy in 2011 by Dr Irvine. I was terrified of having the surgery. He is the nicest doctor I have ever met with. Very calm and patient with answering all my questions and providing me with information to make the surgery decision. I saw him ongoing for several years prior to the surgery. After surgery, at the hospital, the nursing staff had nothing but nice things to say about him. He followed up with me and kept me in the hospital to monitor my Ca levels. My scar has healed very nicely and is barely noticeable. No complications with my surgery. My whole experience with Dr Irvine was great. Carole, his receptionist, was always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Irvine is an excellent Doctor. I was very nervous about my surgery and he helped make me feel safe and was available to me not only right after the procedure but for the following weeks as well.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

This doctor is dedicated and caring. He does not rush you out. My family doctor tells me he is the one other doctors send their family too. I believe it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Irvine is the most wonderful doctor! Treated like a person rather than a number. Not only is he kind, patient, interested, and attentive, but clearly has a wealth of knowledge. He clearly presented all the possibilities of my condition and options for surgery as well as taking as much time as was necessary to make sure I was at ease and all my questions were answered. After my surgery he kindly checked up on me a couple of times to ensure I was feeling okay. Just visited him today for my follow up and was sad that I won't see him again! Currently a social science student, I'm for the first time in my life entertaining the idea of going into medicine as a result of this positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

An awesome doctor. Both him and his nurse. I had all my concerns met. I'm lucky to have met him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Irvine is great... I felt in very good hands. He explained everything very well, returned my emails, Carol his secretary was very helpful when my husband left my bag in the parkade by accident after my surgery, she got it for us. Exceptional experience! My surgery was successful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had and with my history, I've had quite a few! Dr. Irvine is the ideal combination of medical knowledge and expertise, respectful patience and excellent bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Very thorough and approachable, follow up and staff helpful as well

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Doctor Irvine is very patient and responsible to me. Even if on vacation, he gave me his personal phone number if I wanna contact him anytime I have question toward my cyst.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Saw Dr. Irvine for the 1st time a couple of days ago and he truly is a Doctor who cares about each patient. I am totally at ease having him do my throat surgery. Terrific 'bed-side manner' and a truly dedicated physician who took the time to listen to me and I was NOT treated like a name and a number but like a real human being who needed his care. He truly is someone Medical Students can look up to and learn from.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015