Dr. Chris Petropolis

Ratings for Dr. Chris Petropolis

Hands down the best dentist I’ve had. The staff Is great and friendly. He explains everything and I have never felt uncomfortable. If you ever need a needle to repair a cavity, this is the guy to get it from. Can barely tell you’re getting one.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Chris has been my dentist since he first opened his practice. I cant even imagine going anywhere else. He is professional, knowledgable and very caring. Those of us that are blessed to have him are thankful.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I had quite a few dental problems. He was the best dentist I ever had, I highly recommend him. Wonderful staff very hard working.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Had Dr. P for the past ten years, he is the best and Carolyne the Receptionst is so helpful . I highly recommend this Denist

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY. Very kind, gentle, dedicated and wise. His staff are excellent as well

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. P is FANTASTIC!!! He is so dedicated to his patients. Sometimes he is not on time but that is because he takes his time with each patient and goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr P is fantastic. His hygienist (Catherine) is the best I've ever had (and I'm old!), when she was on maternity leave I refused to see anyone else! Amazing staff though I do wish he'd update the office beyond a paint job. Get on the renovation Dr.P!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

This was the most unpleasant experience I've had at at dentist...not due to Dr. Petropolis but the quality of the office. The carpet was dirty, the office was smelly there was a pigeon living in the AC, the whole office looked run-down. Had I not needed attention immediately I would have walked right back out. Which is a shame because I like the doctor, but had serious health/safety concerns about the space.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Excellent dentist ,very accomodating,polite and most of all painless and extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. P is the BEST Dentist, I have been going to him for over 20 years now and I would never give him up. He is the greatest, kindest, sweet person you would ever want to meet. I will continue going to him and my son also. We both give him THUMBS UP!!!!! He sure knows his field and is so good to us. I would recommend him to anybody that needs a dentist. Keep the good work up Dr. P.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013