Ratings for Dr. Stefanie Green

I spent months looking for a doctor who would circumcis my 2 boys.. By the time I found Dr Green my boys were 4 months old.. She was very knowledgeable and very postive about the reasons why to circumcis.. Neither of my boys cried during the procedure.. Once home they both where a little fuzzy but by morning they were happy and back their normal selves. Dr Green called the night of the procedure to make sure everything was ok which it was I can't thank Dr Green enough.. I would highly recommend her to any family that is looking for a doctor to circumcis their boys

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Green was the doctor for my first pregnancy. She was absolutely incredible! She knows her stuff, is very confident, an incredible listener, kept me calm and happy throughout my entire pregnancy ... I cannot express how lucky I was to have her as a doctor. She is currently on leave from her practice and I am pregnant with #2 - feeling lost as to who will be as amazing to fill her shoes with this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

We had Dr. Green as our maternity doctor and she was the first doctor I've ever felt truly cared for by. She was open, honest, patient and calm. I felt that she was very open-minded and made decisions on a case by case basis. I do not have enough good things to say about her!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Recently had our little guy circumcised by Dr. Green. Super expensive but she was strongly recommended by the hospital staff and our midwife so we decided to go with her. She knows her stuff and definitely does a great job of getting mom and dad involved with getting baby comfortable. She makes herself available for further communication which is great, although you may find she comes off rude in her messages (she's totally NOT, it's just that she writes the same way she talks and it has the potential to come off as rude. She is quite positive and funny). Everything went down exactly as she said it would: circumcision looked bad the first day, worse the second and third, and then less,than a week later looked completely healed. She did a great job and we're all happy. I also appreciate that she stands behind her work. A lot of people criticize both those who perform circumcision and also those who choose to get it for their child, but Dr. Green stands by her job and remains in it despite all the criticism. An excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Green is a wonderful doctor. Words cannot describe how phenomenal she was throughout my pregnancy. My husband and I thought we would go with a midwife but from the moment we met Dr. Green we knew she was the perfect fit. She was kind and compassionate while being level-headed and firm. We loved how open-minded she was. She is incredibly knowledgeable and goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable, cared for, and assured.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr Green was amazing. She was my maternity Dr for my second pregnancy. I met her when she performed my first child's circumcision. I wish I had had her as a maternity Dr for my first pregnancy as well. Thank you Dr Green :)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Green is awesome. I had her for my first pregnancy and I have her now with my second. I feel absolutely confident with her. I went through some health issues, cervical cancer, and she has been fantastic through my scary experience. I trust her, and I highly recommend her to everyone. My first pregnancy, I phoned her office because I was concerned about something, she was on vacation, she phoned me from her vacation, she was out of town and she called me long distance to make sure I was ok. She really is caring, I wish she was my all year doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr Green is amazing. Her care during my 2 pregnancies was exceptional. She is knowledgeable, kind and has a great sense of humour. You'd be crazy to see anyone else for maternity care.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Doctor Green was the best doctor both my husband and I have ever had. We had the pleasure of not only having Dr Green as our maternity doctor but she delivered our baby girl too. Doctor Green took good care of us during our pregnancy and we would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Green was my maternity doctor, and my husband and I had a wonderful experience under her care. When I got pregnant I wanted a midwife, but my husband wanted to go with a maternity doctor. Dr. Green and her fabulous staff, Janet and Karen, were the perfect holistic mix. They always went the extra mile for us. Dr. Green is extremely knowledgeable, kind and supportive. At my appointments, I usually had a list of questions for her, and she always addressed my questions first. I never felt rushed or stupid for asking a question. At 37 weeks, we discussed my birth wishes and again, she was extremely supportive and helpful, and gave me the comfort I needed before I was to have my son. I highly recommend Dr. Green.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012