Ratings for Dr. Stephen Siomra

he cares and run test to find out the problem thanks

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Amazing Dr and staff, he just performed my daughters (6) TNA surgery and he was wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Finically after 3 annual check up with our family doctor with complaining that my sons tonsils where always really big, went to a walk in clinic because my son had a inner ear infection finally the doctor at the clinic gave me a referral to get his tonsils out. My son got into see Dr. Siomra and a mth later my son was getting his tonsils and adenoids out and dr. Siomra was great and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Amazing dr, amazing surgeon. Amazing staff. He knows his stuff! I have been seeing him for years and years and am always greeted with a smile when I walk in. The office always treats me with kindness and accommodates me when needed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

great doctor. amazing staff. would recommend him for sure!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Amazing doctor. I would recommend him to anyone !! Amazing job on my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

He was amazing with my 2.5 year old. I would highly recommend him. He was so nice to us all during our stay at the hospital and always has been very pleasant during our visits to his office.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

AN AMAZING AMAZING DOCTOR - HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 25 YEARS

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Siomra is a wonderful doctor! He is (extremely) patient and diligent, and took me seriously when no one else would. He performed surgery on me and was always available when I needed him. I saw him both in the ER and in his office. Excellence all around.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Terrible. I go into Emergency to see the ENT on call, as per my own ENT's recommendation to get faster service. The Emerg staff confirm there is an ENT on call until 11pm. Having serious hearing and ear infection issues recently. After waiting hours, Dr. Siomra, the ENT ON CALL can not even bother to see me. Tells the Emerg doctor to tell me to go back to my own ENT since I have been seen by him in the few months. I can barely hear and am worried about safety and can't take any more time off work to see a doctor during business hours or I won't have a job. Total waste of my time to come to Emerg to see the ENT on call, who doen't even bother to show up for work! All I can chalk it down to is uncaring and laziness. Thanks for the runaround.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014