Ratings for Dr. Stephen Siomra

Amazing dr, amazing surgeon. Amazing staff. He knows his stuff! I have been seeing him for years and years and am always greeted with a smile when I walk in. The office always treats me with kindness and accommodates me when needed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

great doctor. amazing staff. would recommend him for sure!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Amazing doctor. I would recommend him to anyone !! Amazing job on my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

He was amazing with my 2.5 year old. I would highly recommend him. He was so nice to us all during our stay at the hospital and always has been very pleasant during our visits to his office.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

AN AMAZING AMAZING DOCTOR - HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 25 YEARS

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Siomra is a wonderful doctor! He is (extremely) patient and diligent, and took me seriously when no one else would. He performed surgery on me and was always available when I needed him. I saw him both in the ER and in his office. Excellence all around.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Terrible. I go into Emergency to see the ENT on call, as per my own ENT's recommendation to get faster service. The Emerg staff confirm there is an ENT on call until 11pm. Having serious hearing and ear infection issues recently. After waiting hours, Dr. Siomra, the ENT ON CALL can not even bother to see me. Tells the Emerg doctor to tell me to go back to my own ENT since I have been seen by him in the few months. I can barely hear and am worried about safety and can't take any more time off work to see a doctor during business hours or I won't have a job. Total waste of my time to come to Emerg to see the ENT on call, who doen't even bother to show up for work! All I can chalk it down to is uncaring and laziness. Thanks for the runaround.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Siomra and his staff are wonderful! He has operated on my son twice to put ear tubes in and has done a great job. He is very caring about children and I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Excellent surgeon/doctor. Helpful, knowledgable I am so blessed to have had Dr. Siomra do my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone....he did not give me the time of day nor did he give me a proper examination. He didn't even inquire as to what my problem was. He asked me no questions and diagnosed me with something completely unrelated. Waiting 2 months to see him was a complete waste of time. As a result, my Family Doctor sent me to see someone else.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Stephen Siomra's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing dr, amazing surgeon. Amazing staff. He knows his stuff! I have been seeing him for years and years and am always greeted with a smile when I walk in. Th..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor. amazing staff. would recommend him for sure!"

March 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. I would recommend him to anyone !! Amazing job on my surgery."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He was amazing with my 2.5 year old. I would highly recommend him. He was so nice to us all during our stay at the hospital and always has been very pleasant du..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AN AMAZING AMAZING DOCTOR - HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 25 YEARS"

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Siomra is a wonderful doctor! He is (extremely) patient and diligent, and took me seriously when no one else would. He performed surgery on me and was alway..."

October 7, 2014