Ratings for Dr. Kerilynn Loftus

If you're looking for an caring and attentive health care provider, keep looking!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I relocated to Chicago 10 years ago and still travel back to Beloit for my appointments with Dr. Loftus.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I am high-risk, since I have had three miscarriages. Two before giving birth to my daughter, and one after. This doctor told me my first two don't count, since I have a daughter now. I called her on a Sunday, nine weeks pregnant, because I started bleeding and cramping. She told me to have my blood tested the next day (Monday) and also on Wednesday. Today is Thursday, I am still bleeding and cramping. I have called her three times to get my lab results back, and to inform her I am still bleeding and cramping. NO return call, NO appointment for exam, absolutely nothing. She is a horrible doctor. My previous doctor moved several states away, so I had to find a new one. I wish I never contacted this doctor, and I hope others see this message and stay away from her. She is rude, uncaring, and completely uneducated about how to properly manage high-risk pregnancies.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I had to wait an hour after my appointment time and I'm always 15 minutes early so it took forever. The nurse before I seen the doctor was really nice so I figured the doctor would be also. She was very quick with everything and when she finished she asked if I had any questions about delivery and I said yes acted like I was already supposed to know the answers and was very rude with the answers, and after two questions I guess she assumed I didnt have anymore and said goodbye and left the room. My doctor recommended her to delivery my baby if he isnt on call but I will refuse to let her touch me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

very cold and selfish! Don't judge the book by it's cover. There are great Doctors out there, please research and make sure you feel comfortable w/ your OB MD as this is the most important day of your life!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

The Women is horrible! Do not go to her. Not only does she show no compassion, she is rude. After telling my story to my manager at work I found out we had both horrible experiences with her like 10 years apart!!! My managers daughters ear was sliced off when Kerilyn cut it in her c section. And the doctor didn't even tell her! Recently I went to see her for personal issues I have been having for over a year now down there. She looked at me for two seconds and I asked are you done she said "What else did you want me to do"? Then she came in and told me, "I think all your issues you are having are because you have herpes." WHAT!? Then she left the room. She sent me to get blood drawn, and they told me I would have to wait a week. So freaked out and upset, I had to go spend $215 of my money that day to get results sooner. She was cold and rude, and had no bedside manners. My tests were negative, but because I said I had been with 8 partners she assumed herpes. Horrible!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Kerilynn Loftus's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Beloit, WI