Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Morgan

I have seen Dr. Morgan for almost 15 years now. She has seen me as a teenager and still to this day as I am going to be 30 this year. She is the most wonderful Dr. in the world. She has always taken her time with me, makes sure she answers all my questions and makes me feel like I am important not just another number. I can not tell you how much I value her. Good Dr's are hard to come by and she is the most compassionate and understanding person. She has delivered all 3 of my children and I feel like she keeps up on the new education and is aware of newer medicine as she always tells me things that are new in the medicine field. When i had a scare of cancerous cells she held my hand and walked me through the whole process. She was compassionate and so understanding. I cant even begin to tell you how much it has meant to me for her to be there for all the things I have gone through. I feel like I matter as her patient and Im not just a pay check. She is AMAZING!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Morgan doesn't work closely with her patients’ and their concerns and priorities regarding their care and doesn't works with them to meet their health goals. She doesn't feels it is important to give her patients all the information so they can make their own health care decisions and respects their own choices.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth Morgan's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1997)

United Concordia