Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Pritts

She was a very good doctor, helped out with my problems, great.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Great doctor, really listened to me and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Pritts is a wonderful doctor. She is warm, funny, caring and smart. We wouldn't have our son Jack if it weren't for her. She gave us the family we wanted so badly. And when we lost our first pregnancy, she cried right along with us. She truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

She is superb, totally professional, real, easy to talk to, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

These comments---and Pritts---fail to mention that her "partner" is also her husband---something that she fails to disclose. I think that is important when you are treating patients. My opinion is that she is cold as well but her personality seems to depend on the dollar sign!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth Pritts saved my life. After suffering from severe PMDD for years, I was referred to Dr. Pritts. She listened intently and when I was done spilling my guts, she looked me in the eye and said, "We can fix this." And that's exactly what she did. Dr. Pritts is one of the nicest, most caring and knowledgeable physicians and people I have ever met. She has first-hand knowledge about what her main patient group (infertility) are going through because she's been there. She has walked in the shoes of every one of her patients, along with her husband, Dr. David Olive (the other doc in the practice). To the woman who said that Dr. Pritts was neither helpful or knowledgable, you did not give Dr. Pritts a chance. This woman and physician does not have an uncaring bone in her body. You didn't give her a chance, and one has to wonder if it's because she wasn't able to provide you with what you wanted in the first place. She's a physician, not a God.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I feel she is cold and unprofessional. Her skills are questionalbe!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

I love Dr. Pritts. Struggling with infertility is difficult and heartbreaking and Dr. Pritts made everything easier to handle. She was kind, caring, competent, and always, always took the time to answer my questions. She is ANYTHING but cold. She is so warm and supportive. After our first IUI failed I started crying on the table and she just stopped, held my hand, and told me how sorry she was and why she knew that I would eventually get pregnant. She was right -- thanks to her and Dr. Olive, we conceived twins via IVF. Dr. Pritts was always available to me and the night after the retrieval she actually called me at 9 p.m. at my house to see if I was doing okay! When she found out I was having some pain, she called in a prescription for me right then and there so I could get some sleep that night. I jst can't say enough about how wonderful she is and I would recommend her and the WFI to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I started my treatment with Dr. Pritts because she was the only female IVF doctor in Madison. She was cold, nervous, fake and seemed to be put out by my questions and concerns. I won't be back

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Excellent clinic, excellent doc. She is warm, funny, empathetic, and all around the best doc to have. She is happy to answer questions and spend as much time with you as needed, and has built an amazing clinic. The clinic has a phenomonal success rate-- we are now included in that stat! Expecting a baby soon, concieved via IVF at Dr Pritts clinic, WI Fertility Insitute. We consulted at other clinics, but this one stood out significantly with best prices, best environment, best docs, best success rate. Highly recommend this one!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth A. Pritts's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1994)