Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Ambro

I have been with Dr. Ambro for at least 10 years and love him. He has seen me through one healthy preganancy and 2 miscarriages. I trust him completely. Sometimes his front desk staff members could be a little nicer but I think it has gotten better with who is there now.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Ambro did the prenatel care for both of my children and I thought he was very professional. He always made sure I understood what was happening with my pregnancy and answered any questions I may have had. I never had scheduling conflicts or had to reschedule.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

In the last 6 months all of my appts have been rescheduled. 4 appointments in a row. Dr. Amrbo is great, but either he is overbooked or I have extremely bad luck.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

He is always very rushed and has his back to me when he talks..He just checks my baby's heartbeat and says "ok see you in a month" and walks out of the room

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Ambro was my first OB doctor and is very kind and knowledgeable. Although he sometimes seemed a little bit rushed to get me in and out, I was always seen on time and could always get an appt when needed. Love Him!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Thomas M. Ambro's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kenosha, WI