Ratings for Dr. Meridyth K. Munns

Didn't listen to me, very unprofessional And it almost cost our lives!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Wasn’t supportive of my birth decisions and I often felt shamed for doing things naturally.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Munns is fabulous. She has been my OB since I moved to the area. She delivered my first child via c-section and I am currently pregnant with my second. The wait can be long, but she is well worth it. She is very knowledgeable and caring, and always takes he necessary time so I never feel rushed. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

It doesn't get better than Dr. Munns, she is the best! She may not be on time but the wait is worth it, she is friendly, caring and very knowledgeable. I just recently gave birth to my first child and I was so blessed to have Dr. Munns be my doctor through my pregnancy and to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Excellent, compassionate doctor. She is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I am one of Dr Munns first patients she is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly & helps get the problem solved. I would pay out of pocket if my insurance wasn't accepted. She is a fabulous person inside & out. Mercy is lucky to have her on their team! Her staff has always been friendly & helpful too!

Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Munns is a wonderful Dr. Very knowlegable and really cares about her patients. She spends a good quality amount of time with her patients and thats prob why she's always behind. If you want a Great Dr. than it's worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I've had Dr. Munn's since she has come to Mercy. I will not have any other. She is wonderful and is very helpful and thorough. She always makes me feel comfortable and at ease. I feel I can talk to her about anything and she's very comforting and patient. I hope she never leaves mercy.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

I had seen Dr. Munns once many years ago, so was not her regular patient. Her staff worked me into her schedule fairly quickly. She was on call and I was being "fit in", so I was aware that she probably wouldn't have a lot of time to spend with me. That was not the case. She spent over an hour with me, and was very thorough. Investigated my medical history, listened to my concerns, valued my opinion, ordered multiple tests that I wanted and she recommended (not to run up my bill, but to be thorough). Through some of these tests, we've discovered a condition that has made my quality of life suffer, but has an easy resolution. We're still addressing other areas, but the fact that I'm able to use the word "we" when describing my care, is invaluable. I'm involved and an active participant in my own care and treatment with an expert's guidance. The MyChart portal offered by Mercy Healthcare Systems is also a wonderful addition to my care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr. Munns is great. She is extremely knowledgeable and I am very happy I chose her for my first pregnancy. Only negative is that when my husband came to an appointment, she didn't really include him in the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr. Meridyth K. Munns's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Janesville, WI