Ratings for Dr. Kathlene A. Kusiv

on my first visit (scheduled a pap) they told me that i was either pregnant or had a polyp in my uterus. the nurse practitioner explained that if it was a polyp, it needed to be surgically removed before it became cancerous. They set up my next appt for 2 weeks.I come back, No one knows why i'm there. they say the pap was never done. I meet dr Kusiv and she says i may pass the polyp naturally and it may be nothing. they want to run tests and i'm supposed to come in for another procedure. I canceled the appt for the procedure to follow up with another doctor. They call me, they magically found the PAP they never took, and then tell me i have an STD. (ive been tested since, i do not have an std) they want to run more tests. I finally go to the ER because the problem worsens. The ER doctor calls the gyno office and they say to have me follow up in the morning. i take the time off of work, go in, but they wont help me b/c i wont be continuing my "treatment" with them.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Dr. Kathlene A. Kusiv's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI