Ratings for Dr. Julie M. Mokhtar

Dr Mokhtar is amazing! I have had a very difficult pregnancy with many worries and many hospital visits.. She takes the time to talk to me. She has even called me and talked to me for almost 30 minutes reassuring me that everything will be fine. and so far it really has been..She says i just have a small body that is having a hard time adjusting to being pregnant. The only complaint i have is when i have an appointment i am waiting in the lobby forever before i get to see her.. and that is WITH and appointment..

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Mokhtar has been my doctor for 16 years. She has always taken time with me and has been very kind. She is my favorite doctor, because she has always been there for me when I was concerned about something.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Called the physician on call because of occasional cramping. I work in the medical field and did not call at 9pm just for fun, but because it had come to the point I was worried. I call because I did not believe it was serious enough to go to the hospital but wanted to speak with a specialist to get a quick opinion-as other people do with the doctors I work with. She was short, rather rude, asked me if I knew what time it was (despite the fact I called the paging service not her directly and this is her JOB) and I felt very uncared for. I wonder to myself if this is how she treats all her patients or just the ones who are not on her rotation. Due to her actions I am seriously considering changing health care clinics because I can't help but think about when I go into labor...is that going to be too inconvenient for the Doctor on call?

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Mokhtar is one of the nicest doctors I have ever had. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and makes me feel very safe and comfortable during my exams.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Julie M. Mokhtar's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Fort Atkinson, WI