Ratings for Dr. Christine A. Chuppa

Dr Chuppa was amazing. I am so thankful that a friend referred me to her to have my third baby. I only wish I met her sooner to deliver my other two babies. My whole experience was excellent. I never waited in the waiting room longer than 10 minutes. Her staff was always so pleasant. Dr Chuppa never rushed me when I had concerns. If she was in a hurry she never showed it. She always took time to take my 2yr old to get a sticker and a sucker and that speaks volumes to me about what type of doctor she is. She is so caring and compassionate. I was so scared about going to Fort because I have never been there before but she made the transition easy and smooth. Fort is lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Very great doctor. I picked her because of friend referrals and every loves her. She has a great personality and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her and Fort HealthCare

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr Chuppa is a very sweet doctor. It is a pleasure to be her patient. She is always happy! Her staff are also very knowelgeable.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor with a beautiful personality. She's always in a good mood and smiling. She knows how to explain things very well. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Christine A. Chuppa's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Massachusetts