Ratings for Dr. MARY M. Schultz

Love her, she has delivered 2 of my children and is my doctor for my newest addition that is on its way. She is down to earth and listens to everything. She's patient and actually cares about everything you have to say. I recommend her every time someone needs a doctor. I travel just to have her as I live 40 miles away.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I love this Dr...she is great. She was very understanding and answered all questions & explained why monograms are so important even no hystory of breast cancer in my family.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Mary Schultz has been my gyn for 12 years, she has always made me feel very comfortable and she is very personable. She has helped me threw some of the toughest years and for that I am truely grateful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Mary has been my Dr. for over 10 years and she is amazing as is her staff. She delivered both of my children and continues to provide excellent care. I have many friends who see her on my recommendation that are pleased with her as well. Mary is a great OBGYN and a really wonderful person as well.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Not genuine. She does not feel sincerely interested in you or your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Schultz for almost 10 years. Two years ago I had a miscarriage. Recently I had a normal pregnancy and delivered a healthy baby boy. Dr. Schultz was empathetic to my concerns for my 2nd pregnancy after the first ended in miscarriage. She gives you her complete and undivided attention when you have a question and she makes you feel like a person, not a number. She will be honest but also has a sense of humor. She is the ONLY reason I continue to go to Agnesian Healthcare. I would recommend her to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr.Schultz is the best OB/GYN You will ever have she is so sweet and caring i would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. MARY M. Schultz's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company