Ratings for Dr. Grace M. Janik

If it was not for Dr Janik my dream of becoming a mother would not have happened.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Janik is the most competent physician I have ever dealt with. Period. After dealing with the incompetence of several other OBGYNS who just didn't know how to help, I was advised by several people to consult with Dr. Janik. She was extremely thorough during my consult and took all the details of my medical history into consideration. She is not overly gushy and doesn't baby you because, in my opinion, when you devote your life to helping women live better lives and improve their ability to have children, you cannot be gushy. I am sure she sees so many hurting women and so many difficult situations, she has to be able to be objective so she can do her job well. Her compassion comes out when she does everything she possibly can to treat your problem. I had severe endometriosis and she spent six hours performing surgery on me to remove all of it. She is extremely diligent and competent and did a wonderful job. Any doctor that is willing to devote 6 hours to surgery on you for treating endometriosis is, in my opinion, more compassionate than a doctor that sugarcoats things to make you feel better. Since my surgery I have heard from numerous people about their success stories with her as well. People come from all over the world to learn how to do what she does and to have surgery done by her. She is top notch.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Janik is a fantastic doctor who does things right the first and only time. She doesn't take short cuts and is very thorough in her practice. The best Milwaukee has to offer. Milwaukee is blessed to have a doctor of her talents locally.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Super rude, super arrogant and I'm not sure why she gets off on being such a jerk. But, she gets the job done. So use her for good medical care and then appreciate all the other doctors who are good at what they do, but don't have an unnecessary big-shot attitude.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Janik is the best of the best. I was extremely happy with my surgery and the outcome, and will definitely be returning to her in the future.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Janik is simply the best! You're not going to get a lot hand holding or sugar coating, but you'll get a highly knowledgeable professional that's worth every minute of your time and dollar that you spend. I came to Dr. Janik 6 years ago after seeing several other RE's and physicians who were not able to accurately diagnose me. Dr. Janik had me scheduled for surgery almost immediately. She removed stage 4 endometriosis during a 6-hour surgery. Afterward I felt like I had a new body! I was having normal, pain free cycles for the first time in my life. We conceived completely naturally less than a year after surgery. A few years later I discovered that a large fibroid had grown in my uterus and it was preventing me from becoming pregnant for a second time. She tediously removed it during a 7- hour surgery. A year later we are expecting another baby. I have two precious miracles because of Dr. Janik and I'd recommend her to anyone! Her nurses and staff and are also excellent. I've been to A LOT of doctors and clinics in this field and I can tell you that this practice is a step above the rest.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

She was responder to after hours and weekend calls for the clinic after I had surgery. Very knowledgeable, but treats you like an inconvenience if you have to call with additional questions after surgical procedure. She gives direct and accurate information but does not have a compassionate manner about anything. Her short manner leaves you feeling like you are a nuisance to her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

All I can say is Dr. Janik changed my life. I recently had her perform surgery for endometriosis. I ended up having post surgery complications and she showed up daily to check on me. I've waited years for a Dr like her and I owe her so much more than a kind post.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

If you are going to use DR Janik as you RE you will need to be patient focus on the goal and question unnecessary procedures. After trying to conceive for 6 years and been with Dr. Janik for 1 year am finally pregnant with twins, with her you need to focus on the goal of getting pregnant. If you goal is to get pregnant she will get you there. She is not a good listener neither compassionate but a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. Janik is an extremely knowledgeable, caring, capable doctor. She was able to rule out what other doctors couldn't do, and scheduled us immediately for the next follow up and was able to find out that I'm anemic. She is also very up-to-date in treatment options and competency. she is the best in milwaukee

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Grace M. Janik's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med