Ratings for Dr. Lucinda K. Fenske

I love Dr Lucinda Fenske she was the best obgyn doctor I ever had. She was a wonderful listener considerate of who I am. Unlike other doctors are in it for the money she really helped me out. Whatever I needed or wanted she was there for me. All the great people leave. Although she retired due to cancer I still think and talk about her to this day. She told me she was proud of me because I was young with no kids an had a bright future. I wish she come back to practice we need outstanding people like her. Which I understands alot about her medical condition. Dr. Fenske you were the best!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Fenske has been my doctor for 15+ years. She has always been attentive and up to date with my extremely complicated medical history. She saw me through fibroid complications which interfered with me becoming pregnant. Thanks to her I have two beautiful and healthy children. To the not so satifised patient (06/2010), Dr. Fenske was battling cancer throughout 2010 so I highly doubt that she was actually taking vacations during your pregnancy. It is because of her medical battles that she has since retired. The OB/GYN practice has lost a great gift.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Office staff is often preoccupied and flighty might be a good word. Forgot to mail me important documents 3 separate times at the beginning of my pregnancy and failed to obtain the records needed. In addition, Dr. Fenske has taken 3 vacations during the 28 weeks of my pregnancy causing some scheduling conflicts and I am fairly certain she forgets who I am with every visit. We often have to talk about things we talked about previously as she reads through my records as though she's unfamiliar with my pregnancy. That's pretty scary considering my previous pregnancy and delivery had several complications. She was recommended to me by United Healthcare (based on zip code, I believe), and I wish I would've changed doctors right away. Now I have found it difficult to secure a new doctor who is okay with how far along I am. I don't know if she's always really busy or just distracted, but for a pregnancy the level of care should really be much higher.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Lucinda K. Fenske's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1984)

Centene