Ratings for Dr. Arthur A. Arena

Dr. Arena was a great doctor, he delivered my first child. He made me feel super comftorable, and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Worse doctor. Extremelly friendly! Always joking. He attended my last pregnancy and I will not go back to him ever.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

*ultrasound every visit plus pics *being on time can be hard when you are delivering babies which are on no schedule,but he does very well i only had to wait once *always asks about my whole family (remembers their names) *always fit me into his schedule *explained everything so i could understand *would make small talk so you would feel more comfortable(jokes around a lot) *i have went to him for 7 years 4 children ,3 c-sections and recomended him to friends that have went to him and all like him and have had children delivered by him

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Arena is very polite and caring with his patients. I had to find a new doctor in the middle of my first pregnancy (twins) because my original obgyn (saw her for 11 years) dropped my insurance. Dr. Arena was very understanding of my situation and concerns with a "New" doctor and made my transition to a "new" doctor pleasant. He made my husband comfortable also. My husband was uneasy with me seeing a male obgyn. Dr. Arena does an ultra sound at every visit and gives you a couple print outs of the baby(s). He also works well with hospital staff/nurses and under pressure. One of my twins had complications and Dr. Arena was able to keep me calm during the c section explaining what he was doing and explaining what the other doctors were doing to my baby. Dr. Arena is very knowledgeable and has a great personality. His small talk made me and my husband feel like people not just another part of the days task.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

I saw Dr. Arena for the majority of my pregnancy and finally had to switch doctors. The majority of the visits consisted of him talking about himself as well as his Harley. Everytime I asked a question, there would be a 10 minute answer that was always VERY opinionated. He is VERY medically minded and will only allow labor and delivery to go 'his way'. The upside: he does an ultrasound at every appointment. I liked seeing my baby everytime! Other than that, I would NOT recommend him OR his office staff. His wife works behind the desk sometimes and seems as clueless as a Pick N Save cashier. I had a BAD experience with her. The front desk lady never smiles and doesn't seem as if she enjoys her job. He seems like a very intelligent man but his bedside manner is horrible.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Arthur A. Arena's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)