Ratings for Dr. Gregory Pae

Did not have good experience with doctor pae.He was not caring and was not knowledgeable about the questions I was asking and he had my medical records in front of him. Will be changing my doctor, although his staff, nurse and medical asst. Was wonder they went above and beyond.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Smart, compassionate, gentle, caring, he really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Pae literally saved my life! He diagnosed a disease that had been affecting me for years that no other doctor was able to diagnose. He was very thorough in his communication with us, and very sympathetic also. Thanks to him I am on the road to recovery FINALLY!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I love Dr. Pae! I have been his patient for about 15 years. He is very compassionate and knowledgeable. I have had some female problems, and he has successfully treated them. My daughter is now his patient of his as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I have been with Dr. Pae for almost 6 years. He is wonderful both in knowledge and compassion. I have had personal problems in the past previous Dr's gave me the run around and no help what so ever. Dr Pae had a diganosis with in the first visit and a plan for treatment that worked. I have been healthy ever since. He delivered my daughter and I will return to him to deliver my other children

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Dr. Gregory Pae's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1988)