Ratings for Dr. Karen E. Dobbs

I saw Dr Dobbs after my anatomy ultrasound in 2013 and she told me my son had kidney issues and had water on his brain. Needless to say I was I was shocked and scared. She told me I had to go see a genetic ultrasound specialist and both he and my regular OBGYN confirmed that there was nothing wrong with my son. My son was born completely healthy. When she delivered the initial news... she answered questions but she was uncaring and cold. I know of at least two women that have gone to her and had the same problems with her! I told my OBGYN that I will not be seeing her for the remainder of that pregnancy andni reminded him that I will not see her under any circumstances with this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I totally trust this woman with all of my reproductive needs. She is a highly professional, polite, gentle doctor who goes above and beyond to make sure her patients are well cared for. I've had many bad gynecologists, so this doctor was a breath of fresh air. Her staff is also very nice.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Karen E. Dobbs's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1988)

Assurant