Ratings for Dr. Richard Reznick

Twenty five years ago I was given eight months to live after being diagnosed with rectal cancer. Dr. Reznick performed radical surgery allowing me to see my daughter grow, and twenty three years later my granddaughters birth. Thank you does not express. SWtephan

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Richard Reznick saved my life six years ago. I miss my follow-ups with him as he is now Dean of Medicine at Queen's University. Thank you Dr. Reznick and God Bless! I will never forget and would like to thank you for saving my life. Leo

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Haven't see him but really wanted to after reading about him, but as of today, he closed his practice in General Hospital in Toronto and moved to Kingston to be a Dean of School of Medicine there.So disappointed he won't be my surgeon, he does seem to be the best person for the job.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

He has been my surgeon since I was 19 and I am now 37. I can't imagine going through what I have with any other doctor. Amazing at his job, compassionate and always heard what I was saying even when I was to sick to talk. I have an appreciation for him in that he saved my life and gave me hope. Great doctor....

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

I found this doctor to be arrogant and not to provide complete information, not to read my chart and to be excessivley optimistic

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

His surgical precision is well known and his compassion, calm and re-assuring manner exceeds that of his scalpel; he saved my life physically and emotionally.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

I have known Richard Reznick since age 17, he is a consumate professional, a kind man, and a highly skilled practitioner. He operated on me at age 21, and has provided ongoing care as needed. He treats his patients as partners in their care, and that is perhaps the most important factor when choosing a physician.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Reznick is the highest calibre of doctor imaginable. Incredible bedside manner, efficient when it comes to health issues - can't say enough good things about him. His staff is excellent. A gem of a doctor. I never waited for my appointment - always on time! Incredibly professional.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Love him. He has been my doctor for 16 years and has always been there for me. He makes hard decisions very easy. He is the best. I wouldn't be here today without Dr Reznick. I owe him the world! Nikki

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Reznick is an insanely great doctor. His surgury saved my life, and his entire approach to patient care and interaction was so excellent.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007