Ratings for Dr. Kathy Lucas

I started seeing Dr. Lucas last month and now I have a regular dentist I trust again. I have a fear of dentists because of one bad dentist in my past who did not wait for the freezing . Dr. Lucas and I talked about my fear and the reasoning behind it. She has taken the time to learn that I require a different freezing technique from other patients. She waited until I was sure I was frozen and then talked me through the entire process so I would not have fear. She has never made me feel rushed, even though my appointments take longer than normal. We have discussed different options for my teeth and I feel my preferences are heard during those discussions. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Lucas may be personable, punctual and be a good dentist skills-wise however she does not always put the desires of the patient first and is more concerned about you "bright white smile" than on inflicted needless pain and procedures. Consider a second opinion before falling for her personality as you could end up as we have with less teeth than we came in with-more dental bills and a dentist who is so pleases with the work she did which was nothing other than a referral for extractions not required or wanted. Professionals are supposed to protect those that cannot.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Lucas is by far the best dentist I have ever had! She's professional, punctual and personable. I am 100% happy with her and would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

She is realty great dentist and quite speedy and knowledgeable. Funny. Gives always options. Not a pushy person. On occasion waited longer, however she excused herself for being a bit late. Great personnel!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I suffered for years at the hands of my previous dentist. When I met Dr. Lucas for the first time she took the time to listen to my concerns and get to the root of the problem. Dr. Lucas determined that I had 3 cracked molars that required root canals and crowns, in addition to this I was provided a night guard to protect against any further damage from grinding my teeth. It was discovered that my previous dentist "over filled" my last cavities and resulted in "high spots" causing unnecessary pressure on the 3 broken teeth. Dr. Lucas performed the crowns beautifully while her referral to Dr. Robyn Reiter (Gateway Dental) was very professional and knowledgable. All around, I would say that Dr. Lucas is the best dentist I have met. The entire office staff are excellent. Thanks Dr. Lucas

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Lukas is personable and a knowledgable dentist. She cares about her patients and is punctual.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Lucas since she graduated. She is as knowledgeable and empathetic now as she was then. She is on time, efficient in her work, and willing to provide information regarding one's dental condition. She doesn't try to "sell" procedures; and will offer options if there are any.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I was apprehensive about going to a new dentist since I had been seeing a wonderful one which I loved for several years. Dr. Lucas' professionalism and knowledge immediately put my fears to rest. She has a great demeanor and is excellent at what she does.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

She's good. Confident in her abilities, not afraid to refer out, flexible with payment options and will direct bill private insurer and takes assignment.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008