You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Roxanna Aldstadt

Not impressed. Very dismissive, condescending. Would not return to her on my death bed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr already is great, she delivered my first boy and will be delivering my 2nd child as well. Has been my ob/gyn for 7 years

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr Aldstadt is the best doctor I've had. Her office is fairly punctual considering it is an OB/GYN office. The staff is always helpful. They know who I am when I call in and call me back as soon as they have a chance to talk with Dr. A. They've gotten me for appts same day. Dr A has called in to the on calls to check on me. I feel comfortable asking her any question and she always takes her time with me. I wish I could find a GP as great as Dr. Alstadt.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Aldstadt was my doctor with my first child and I would not recommend her. She never remembered who I was! You figure after seeing her twice a week towards the end, she would know you by name and your history! I ended up delivering early and she never even checked in to see how I or the baby was doing. I would not recommend Dr. Aldstadt.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

You need to book your annual exam a couple of months ahead of time, she is usually booked up. She is the best doctor I have ever had. My mom, and two sisters also went to her. She delivered my nephew and my first child. I trust her with my life!! We moved out of state and I wish that I could still see her. She is very knowlegable, honest, and has a great bedside manner. I was never afraid to ask her a question. She made the birth of my first child a wonderul experience!! I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Roxanna Aldstadt's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates