Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Hansen

I love about an hour from Dr Hansen and chose him after reading reviews on him. He is very nice and matter of fact. He is flexible and his office staff is always welcoming and they remember you. Sometimes they get behind but the man delivers babies for a living so that cannot always be planned! He is professional, always shakes my hand and my husband's. We are due to have our first baby next week and Dr Hansen will be delivering.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I live 100 miles away, and travel to stick with Dr. Hansen. Him and his staff have always provided the professional care, have been honest, and have excellent bedside manners. He has delivered my only child and performed surgery on me. I have had 2 of the same surgeries prior to seeing Hansen, and the recovery time and scars were not near as great as Hansen did. I will continue to see this doctor for his entire career, even if I move to NY and have to fly back to see him. Him and his staff deserve 100 stars, they are the best of the best... and I am not easily pleased. My husband has 2 other kids, and he said our sons birth was such a better experience than the other doctor and hospital that his kids were born in. He was also very impressed and recommends him from his experience.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

The staff was great!!!! Dr. Hansen is the most caring and helpful doctor I have ever seen. They might run behind schedule, but he will give you all the time you need to have everything answered

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Eric C. Hansen's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Evanston, WY