Ratings for Dr. Mary Foley

Dr, Foley is an incredibly caring physician. I recently went to the ER with pain in my right abdomen, originally suspecting appendicitis. Much to my shock (and horror) they discovered a very large mass growing off one of my ovaries. Initially, I was terrified to hear this news, I had a million and one bad thoughts racing through my mind all at once. Once Dr. Foley came into the room, she was very calming and filled with a wealth of knowledge about my situation. She talked to me about all the risks and benefits to our care plan to have this mass removed. On the day of surgery she was able to remove the large cyst with the least invasive method possible while protecting has much of my fertility as possible. This what a quite stressful time for me, and Dr. Foley's knowledge and compassion really helped me though it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Foley has incredible "bedside manner." She takes the time to answer all of my questions and will offer additional information I may need. I never feel rushed and always feel like my concerns are important to her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Doctor Foley delivered my third child. She was friendly, honest, and courteous. She respected me and let me make my own informed decisions about my labor, and did not rush me. She showed a genuine interest in not only my well being, but in my individual needs and wants for my labor. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr.Foley SAVED MY LIFE after I had my son. No one could figure out why I continued to run 105 temps and she finally diagnosed and treated me. She is kind, professional, and SOOO knowledgable! I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Mary Foley's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Wellpoint