Ratings for Dr. Joseph Nieto

He took good care of me during my delivery and helped get my daughter medical attention needed. He helped save my childs life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Joe treated me like I was family. I was diag with a ductal papiloma in my breast. Joe sent me immediately to the surgeons office. He and his sister took care of me after my surgery with debreading my infection from surgery. I love him to death. If you want a doctor who cares then you want to have Joe as your doctor. Beth

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Nieto is a great doctor, very helpful and always goes the extra mile. His nursing staff is the best and most caring I've ever encountered. I have recommended him to all my friends. I have a hard time believing some of the other negative reviews, and wonder if they are being completely truthful, as Dr. Nieto has never been the least bit unprofessional or rude. He has even taken the time to call me weeks after an appt. just to make sure I was still doing ok - and I've never had another dr. do that! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Waited one hour and fifteen minutes before we were even asked to fill out paperwork for our initial visit. Nurse was rude and not professional. Office was not very clean. I was starting to tell the doctor why I didn't like certain doctor's he became offended and started yelling obscenities. He wouldn't let me finish my comment and walked out of the room and continued yelling. He then said he didn't want to see me. As I was leaving he followed me out still acting like a child. I never once raised my voice or tried to argue. I was shocked that a doctor would act in such a manner. Very unprofessional. I would not recomened him to any one or thing.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Terrible bedside manner, unsanitary, will not answer questions

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Dr. Nieto has always been a great doctor! He helped me have a very healthy pregnancy, and made the right shots in the delivery room! I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Nieto was very rude and hurtful. He was extremely unprofessional and told me that I was "too damn fat" and that if I didn't follow his advice I would "die before I was 50". I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Joseph Nieto's Credentials

• Wv Sch Of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 24901 (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet