Ratings for Dr. Allison Alexander

I have been going to add Alexander did the past 3 years . She is the best doctor I have been to. Her office staff is very professional and caring. Dr Alexander saw me for all my prenatal visits and was available around the clock if I had any problems. In several occasions she even opened her office on the weekend to see me and accommodate my work schedule and to make it more convenient for my husband to come with me. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I have recommended her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Best doctor I have ever been to. Extremely compassionate. Takes the time to listen and address all my concerns. Extremely welcoming office and the friendliest staff. I give her my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

She would cancel my appt without bothering to tell me I once sat outside for an hour before my sister gave my her cell number and when I called she said oh we closed for the day.Id sit in the office for over an hour before they'd say oh she went to go do this,and she wont be back.When she did show up she was ridiculously late.To reschedule was TERRIBLE the girl who sits at the desk would say Dr.Alexander has to be the one to schedule the appts."she'll call you" She never called I called a week straight left messages,talked to the lady at the desk and was still ignored.I finally gave up.She yelled at me multiple times for things out of my control.(insurance card,wasnt the one she wanted,but was the only one i was sent,even called my insurance and they said that was all i needed they werent sending out the plastic cards for another month) I finally went to a different doctor,She wouldnt even schedule my sisters 6 week check up who was suffering from terrible post partum depression,she called texted and she wouldnt schedule her an appointment.The worst doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

The Best doctor I have been to . Her office staff is courteous and caring. Extremely professional.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Worst time management. Never maintains schedule. It's better to come 1 hour after scheduled appointment

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Completely unorganized. If you have an appointment I would suggest cancelling all plans for the day because more than likely you will spend every minute of the day in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Completely unorganized. If you have an appointment I would suggest cancelling all plans for the day because you will more than likely spend every minute sitting in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I love this doctor I would recommended anybody to her

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Alexander delivered 2 out of 3 of my babies. She has always been friendly and when she is not.extremely busy, she tries to take some time to actually talk to you. My only issue and not really an issue, but she always has a different aid helping her now and I have a thing with comfort. When I get use to seeing the same person and then its 2 or 3 different people after them, I feel uncomfortable. I just hope she finds a person with a very professional attitude to work beside her and that will be working there for the long run, so I can get thst comfort level back again.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Alexander disrespected my husband to the highest extent of disrespect possible. She came off to us as a "man-hater" Anything my husband had to say she cut him off and rolled her eyes. Never going back after that visit.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Allison Alexander's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas