Ratings for Dr. Caroline Knight

I feel like DR' Knight does not have a clue what is going on. She cause me to have a major panic attack once and does not care about my feelings or my health. She keeps talking about someone close to me is going to die. And thinks she knows when this will happen. She has giving dates of this persons death and she was wrong 3 times in a row. This person is still alive. Please stay away from this so called doctor. Nothing but trouble. Find yourself another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I saw this Dr as an after hours clinic Doctor. I seldom seek medical attention unless I really feel it's needed. I agree with all the comments written here, "it's her way or the highway" ! I left her office without a prescription and suffered all weekend. Upon asking questions I got shot down every time. She definitely needs to show more care and concern for patients.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Knight is very knowledgeable and confronts me to many realities which I try to avoid. She is thorough and I feel confident in her care.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

My own experience with Dr. Caroline Knight is so TOTALLY positive that I can’t understand why several other patients have had a negative experience with her. I must admit that she has a very straightforward, no-nonsense approach to health, and may confront the patient who has “non-healthy” habits (she did courteously confront with me at one point, and this is why I have for her an immense respect). But she has a great sense of humour, is knowledgeable and up-to-date, quick to refer the patient to a specialist if necessary, and excellent at following up on tests. She has been my GP for almost three years. I am a male patient.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I did not have a good experience with this doctor, and had to leave -- after having been with her predecessor doctor (beaulieu) for a long time. I was shocked when I dealt with her. She was extremely late, had a very aggressive patient tone with me. Had a dismissive approach to my comments and history, and was rude in her manner. Dr. Knights approach, in my experience -- which caused me to leave immediately -- does not serve patient interests. If you're desperate to find a family doctor, approach with caution!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr. Knight is farrrrr better than that quack she took over for Dr. Beaulieu. He did nothing except had you a prescription for drugs each and everytime if you had a pain. Oh yeah, that's good Dr for you. At least Dr Knight, listens and lets yo know if/what meds you need to be on and what you shouldn't be.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

I had Dr Beaulieu which in turn she took his practice, like everyone is saying you feel like your just a number. Get you in and get you out, she doesnt care about you, its her way or the highway, s...ty doctor to have looking for another doctor. STAY AWAY from this doctor, does not know what she is talking about.....

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

I have no confidence in this doctor, or her understudy in relation to my health. I end up with the understudy each time I go, although I would prefer to have someone more confident and knowledgeable assess my health issues. I'm astounded that they allow someone like her to see patients. I end of giving her suggestions and ideas on what is going on with my health. The office staff is rude and inconsiderate whether you talk to them on the phone or in the office. My family and I are looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Knight is very perceptive. I find her to be thorough, easy to talk to. She listens and will discuss my concerns. She has been very helpful in improving my overall health.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr . Knight - no positives in this review; 1) Need a course in client service - 2) said I didn't need meds and 3) refused to hear anything I had to say despite years of my living with ceertain condition and 4) Too bossy and know-it-all No Good Rating Here - New Patients - AVOID!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008