Ratings for Dr. Maryanne A. Hannaney

Dr. Hannaney is inept. I should have been given an ultrasound to diagnose an issue that needed surgery, instead she said that I could possibly have cancer. I transferred to another hospital and they were able to diagnose the issue easily with ultrasound and I had emergency surgery that evening. If you encounter this doctor, run the other way and do whatever you need to do to be transferred.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

This Doctor and staff and extremely rude and should not be in oractice. While performing her duties the doctor roughly handled me and made me cry in pain when she was performing a PAP smear. She also provides false information. I strongly suggest avoiding this doctor even if it means you travel out of town.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Disrespectful, overpriced, with unfriendly and very unhelpful staff. Wouldn't send my worst enemy to this office.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Knowledgeable about bio-identical hormones, easy to talk to, listened to my concerns

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

She performed 2 c-sections on me in 1996 & 2001 when I lived in Southern California and I loved her work. Very skilled surgeon as far as baby deliveries. I was very pleased with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

I have used this Dr. for check-ups for over five years. She has never suggested surgery for me. She takes her time with me and is very caring.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

This dr performed a scope to find the problem. Found the problem with the uterus as well as an ulcerated ovary, but did not go ahead and put a call into the insurance for permission to remove then. When I woke up she informed me that I needed a hysterectomy. I was just dumb enough to go back to her for it. On the morning of my surgery, after we had already discussed that everything including BOTH ovaries were coming out, literally as they are wheeling me into the surgical area she starts saying how with my age one ovary should be left in...messing with your mind I like to call it. Anyway, less than 3 years later...more female issues and almost suspect that all of the the fallopian tube wasn't removed causing a cyst to grow into a mass that spread into my vital organs. I would not recommend her for surgery. Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

she is always wanting to run new tests and do new surgeries. I saw her in 2004 in Riverton, wyoming ended up with a hysterectomy. When I was having issues afterwards she told me I needed a pschyatrist..........not impressed..did several unessacery surgeries on me!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Do not go to her. She mis-diagnosed me over a period of a year when she was practicing in Newport Beach, CA. She also continually treated me for a yeast infection i did not have and even subjected me to a cervical biopsy for no reason! When I finally switched doctors, they couldn't believe my experience with doctor Hannaney. I thought about suing her, or at least formally complaining somehow, but I just wanted to put the whole experience behind me. She seemed like an okay person but not knowledgable and didnt want to take the time to find out what was really going on. Steer clear. Wish this website had been around then (this was like 6 years ago).

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. Maryanne A. Hannaney's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1975)

Ameritas