Ratings for Dr. Muhammad A. Khan

Dr Khan was recommended by my cardiologist, Dr Pierre Atallah and I am very pleased with my relationship with Dr Khan and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. con was recommended to us by her neurologist at the University of Michigan hospital and we are very pleased.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

He is very professional and has a wonderful staff! :))

Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Khan was excellent in addressing my sleep disorder. His staff are very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I am grateful to meet this wonderful doctor. My mother was diagnosed with Alzehimer's disease three years ago if it wasn't for the office i would be lost. The nurse practitioner was wonderful as well as the office staff. To this day it has every day easier.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I found Dr. Khan helpful with my migraines. I have been to many doctors, but it was the medication combination from him that worked the best. I will would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Awful experience with this doctor ! Lacks manners, very rude, not concerned about patients- runs a money minting machine.Does not take into account any parameters, and am surprised is still certified by the Board. He cannot even put two and two together to figure out simple sleep apnea issues forget epilepsy and other neuro issues. Hope my health insurance will take action against him.

Submitted April 17, 2013

I had my sleep apnea diagnosed thru his office and do feel much better now. However, whenever I have a question for him his answer involves coming back in 6 months for follow-up which I do not at all believe I need. I feel the follow-up is mostly for the office visit payment he receives.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

My sister has been going to this Dr. for quite some time for epilepsy and was recently put on a new medication. She has steadily lost weight to the tune of 50 lbs. and is now 5'6" and 105 lbs. She is 54 years old and looks like she just stepped out of a death camp. This doctor shows no concern for her weight loss and insists it has nothing to do with her meds. The literature clearly states that one should "consult your physician immediately" if you experience weight loss while taking this medication. Apparently he is ignorant of the side effects of the prescriptions he writes. He clearly has no regard for her health. We have found a new Dr. who specializes in epilepsy.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

No beside manner! Took my mother to another nuerologist immediately as she was getting worse with his care. She is thriving now. Did not seem to care about her and acted bothered by us asking questions.He was assigned to her in the hospital as we would never had chosen him to be her doctor. We are in the medical fields and are somewhat knowledgeable- really did not care for his care and abruptness.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Muhammad A. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1980)